• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
    that looks awesome!
    that looks **** tasty!

Comment

I cut it in chunks about three inches long and cure in high mountain jerky cure, After it cres long enough spray with olive oil and coat with course ground black pepper. Put it in oven at about 200 with door cracked. When it gets to 160 pull it out and let it cool on rack. It will not spoil before the second coming and a slice of it is heaven with a piece of cheese. Do this with a couple a year. The rest I grill or chicken fry. I prefer to chicken fry hindquarters that I have seemed out and cut cross grain. Feel less guilty frying that.

Comment

How i like mine Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1416701190628.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	24346948

Comment

My stomach is rumbling!

Comment

Straight to the pit.

Comment

I think people that chicken fry backstrap should be slapped....high heat med rare witb sear on cast iron with butter or grill.
              ill admit though I have fried before but not no more

Comment

I'm thinking anything chicken fried is greatness? No? You could chicken fry a **** and it would be good?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                  I'm thinking anything chicken fried is greatness? No? You could chicken fry a **** and it would be good?
                  Can you chicken fry tuna casserole?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Can you chicken fry tuna casserole?
                    don't knock it till you try it sir, it's fabulous.

Comment

Deep fry in the fish cooker

Comment

I'm thinking if you stuff tuna casserole in a fillo dough (sp) it might work quite well, it might be the rave at the next state fair

Comment

Yes sir! That is how I fry my venison, but don't beat the backstrap too much.

Comment

mmmm.....now I'm gonna have to defrost some this week and hook it up. Lol...I don't know about frying a tuna casserole but I like backstrap fried or grilled. Its all good.

Comment

My wife crushes Premium crackers and uses that as the breading. (pieces no bigger than you pinky nail). No flour, just milk, egg and crushed crackers. You get a nice crispy coating after frying.

Comment

chicken fried backstrap?

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post

Exactly, fry the **** and treat the strap with respect.

Note: I've eaten a ton of cf Backstrap. Only way my grandma cooked it..

Comment

Working...
                                X