Collin County Bowhunters "Invitational" Shoot June 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters "Invitational" Shoot June 18/19

Collin County is having what we call our "Invitational" shoot on June 18/19. This is our biggest shoot of the year and is a shoot for all shooting classes.

We will be giving buckles to the top three in each class, including the kids.

There will be lots of door prizes. I will try to get a list of the major prizes posted, but we are still in the process of getting everything collected. We already have one new bow and hope to have at least one more.

We will have a Bar-B-Que lunch both days with all the trimmings.

Sunday is Fathers Day, so come on out and bring Dad with you.

Wayne

I'm there!

Comment

CCBA gives beautiful buckles at their Invitational. Here is the a 1st place in Recurve (not sure if for wood or open) fletcherfor2 won in 2007. Not sure if they are still using this same design, though.

Last edited by M-2; 06-17-2011, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Cabela's donated 2 block targets, two soft side compound cases, two target style hip quivers and a few small items. Kenneth Talent has donated a hog hunt at the Circle T Ranch, Tim has donated a Saturday Night Live Turkey Vest. We have one Genesis Compound bow to give away that will be a kids only prize, no one except Cubs and Mini Cubs will be in that drawing. We are also supposed to get another adult Compound Bow, but we do not yet know which one it will be, and we are still collecting more stuff as well. Come on out.

Wayne

Comment

We have a few more door prizes rounded up. There a number of Academy Gift Certificates, a 15 Ft ladder stand, three Smiths crock stick knife/broadhead sharpeners, couple of folding hunting blind style chairs, a couple of LED flashlights, and a whole host of small stuff. Still more on the way. I post when I know exactly waht we will have.

Wayne

Comment

Correction on the door prizes. The hunt that Kenneth Talent donated at theCcircle T Ranch is for a whitetail doe, not a hog.

Wayne

Comment

Sounds fun! I'll be there on Saturday!

Comment

We have collected a few more items: A Bohning Right Wing fletching Jig, a big Mathews Target Bag, a Rip Cord Red Fall Away Arrow Rest, a Selway Recurve Stringer, and quite a few more smaller items as well.

Door prizes will be given away on Sunday, and you do have to be present to win.

Wayne

Comment

What is the start time?

Comment

California start, we will be there by 7:00 AM both mornings.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                      We have collected a few more items: A Bohning Right Wing fletching Jig, a big Mathews Target Bag, a Rip Cord Red Fall Away Arrow Rest, a Selway Recurve Stringer, and quite a few more smaller items as well.

Door prizes will be given away on Sunday, and you do have to be present to win.

Wayne
                      What time are the door prizes being given away on Sunday?

Comment

where is this located?

Comment

Man thats close to me wish I would be in town

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                            where is this located?
                            Here's the CCBA website:
                            Collin County Bow Hunters Association consist of 70 acres with 30 3D targets with several Tournements each year. Members have 24/7 access to the entire range.

And here's the direct link to a map to their range:

Basically, it's a little northeast of McKinney, and maybe 30-35 miles northeast of Dallas. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
                              What time are the door prizes being given away on Sunday?
                              Hawg, you have to turn in your score card by 2pm Sunday. I think they usually announce winners as soon as they can figure who they are after cards are in, then they do the door prizes so....sometime after 2:30 or 3ish?

Comment

Working...
                              X