Table top propane space heaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table top propane space heaters

I got a couple table top space heaters that are basically just a miniature version of the tower ones you see on outdoor patios/resturants/bars but instead of using a full size 20gallon propane tank.. they use the little coleman stove propane bottle.
    That doesn't last very long..and was wondering if its possible to use a full size bottle with an adapter of some sort and hose...(regulator as well).. and if that would be safe?

anyone done anything like that? adapted a full bottle on something designed for a small coleman bottle?

A friend had a lantern that was designed to work off the small bottle and he found an adapter to hook up to a refillable tank. Kept the camp lit up a long time without changing out bottles.

Comment

Academy used to sell a 5 foot or longer hose that was for running a Mr.Buddy Heater from the full size 15 lb propane tanks instead of the small tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by buckfan50 View Post
        Academy used to sell a 5 foot or longer hose that was for running a Mr.Buddy Heater from the full size 15 lb propane tanks instead of the small tanks.
        Yup, dad has one of these to run Mr. Buddy Heater and it works great.

Comment

awesome... gonna find me a couple of those. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by buckfan50 View Post
            Shop Academy Sports + Outdoors for sporting goods, hunting, fishing and camping equipment. Find recreation and leisure products, footwear, apparel, grills, bikes, g...

This. I ran my Buddy heaters off of full size tanks with these. You can buy multiple lengths on Amazon.

Comment

well ****... that was easier than i thought... lol

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                awesome... gonna find me a couple of those. thanks!
                Here you go

https://www.amazon.com/Converter-Ass...ter+hose&psc=1

Comment

glad you posted that... i was just looking at the one i posted and realized it was the wrong one..

Comment

The one you are looking at will probably work as well. It actually says Mr Heater in the description.

Comment

Working...
                    X