No announcement yet.

Houston Area Shooter of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck from Cowtown Bowmen here in North Texas. If we can lend any help, more than happy to do so. The NTXSOY [North Texas Shooter of the Year] platform has really started to take off. last year we called it DFWSOY, but have added another group from over in Weatherford [Ft Grard Archery] so the expanded version was adopted.

One of the greatest benefits I personally have seen is not only does it help push more 'regular everyday' shooters to each of the area club's club shoots, it has also fostered a healthy good natured rivalry as all of us are gunning for the Club of the Year trophy [CCR is the current holder of that prize]. You can check out the website at http://ntxarchery.com/. One of our members offered to set up the site and run it for the NTXSOY program. I can foresee that this format could very well catch on and be very popular in the future.

Comment

If you want to include Brazos County Archery Club, send an email to Brad at

timmerman7760@gmail.com

Comment

Moved to League City late last summer but am "in" on shooting the club shoots around here when I can. Where can I get more info on the local clubs?

Comment

Derrick, I did not know you moved. Where are you working down here?

Comment

Working...
          X