Hoyt Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Charger

What do people think of the Hoyt Charger? Any experiences good or bad?

Have no personal but talked to a guy who shot it. Said he loved it. But said he read some reviews that they had string issues. I dont know.

Comment

I don't care for fuse strings. If you get a charger I would slap some vapor trails or korbins on it

Comment

We sell a ton of them for people who are starting out or on a budget. It's a really good shooting bow. Balances well, solid wall, and good speed. Only thing I'd change on it would be sight upgrade. The way I treat my equipmentin the field hunting I'd probably have some issues with sights by end of season.

Comment

I have one and love it!!! Had a Mathews Drenalin before and this bow out performs it in every way possible IMO. My wife has one in the Vicxen package and she loves it also. I chose it over the spyder 30. Felt better to me. Don't have any regrets or complaints about it.

Comment

Love mine. Best feeling bow. I tried all the big names. But came back to it time and again. Balanced and smooth. Put on a code red rest and trophy ridge sight and love it.

Comment

Working...
            X