T3 broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T3 broadheads

Just bought a pack of them yesterday. I saw some videos and they looked like they blew some pretty big holes in whatever they hit. I was just wondering if anyone has shot these and how they shoot compared to a field point and how they work in live action?

Good broad head!

Comment

Shot one at a cull at 10 yards and it put him down in 20 yards but one blade did not open so i will not use them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Shot one at a cull at 10 yards and it put him down in 20 yards but one blade did not open so i will not use them again.
        I had the same issue twice with the rage 3 blade. Haven't used them since.

Comment

I have shot them but quickly threw them away. They fly great and I had them blow threw a buck. My issue with them are the spring clips. I set down in my blind excited because I had the buck I was after on camera every day. I pulled my arrow from the quiver and one of the blades fell out. I thought no big deal that’s why I bring extras (I had 2). I pulled the second one and 2 blades fell out. My quiver has magnets not foam so it really couldn’t hang on anything. I fiddled with them for 45min to an hour before I got one to stay half way decently. My buck came out and I let the arrow go. It was a gut shot. I'm not saying it caused it as it most likely was me but it was too much for me to risk again. It was my first arrow released at a deer so to have that kind of malfunction messed with my confidence. If you use them I hope you have better luck than me. I use rage and grim reapers now.

Comment

Dang...kinda wish I would have asked these questions yesterday before I bought them. Appreciate the input guys! I kinda hope I get luckier than yall!

Comment

I have used them the past two years and killed a few animals with them and I cant complain about the blood trail or anything wrong with them. But when I first started using them I also was having problems with the clips. So I watched a couple of videos on utube and that was very educational. Since then my clips work great.

Comment

i have killed dozens of animals with the t3. I've never had a single problem or malfunction and have flung them a lot.

I like two blade rages or the t3 is all i'd shoot. they were working on a two blade when come up with one I'll shot it. I like the clip better then the oring or the shock collar

Comment

i have killed dozens of animals with the t3. I've never had a single problem or malfunction and have flung them a lot.
                  Finally the comment I was looking for, thanks!

Comment

I love them! I've shot two deer and two foxes with them. All 4 animals were done in less them 40 yards. They fly great and do some incredible damage to the animals

Comment

Originally posted by elkoholic View Post
                      I love them! I've shot two deer and two foxes with them. All 4 animals were done in less them 40 yards. They fly great and do some incredible damage to the animals
                      Starting to feel a lot better about my purchase

Comment

The one I have shot at a pig opened and blades where in good shape after the shot. But mine rattled real bad but that could be a user error on my end by not putting them together.

Comment

Shot a buck last year with them. My cam barely hit my leg pulling my shot low. Hit the deer just above the elbow or maybe in it. Arrow spit back out at me. Come to find out it broke the ferrule in half right at the base of the blades. Never found that buck. User error but goes to show that steel ferrules can still break.

Comment

Shot a pig with the T3 and one blade didnt open also bent a blade im not using them anymore i shoot slick tricks and the exodus broadheads both are excellent with the field point accuracy.

Comment

I shoot them and have never had a problem.
                              shot pigs, whitetail, axis.
                              if you dont attach the clips and blades correctly I can see where a malfunction could occur. watch a utube video and you should be fine.
                              fly great and make big holes

Comment

Working...
                              X