Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuning

it is a great felling doing all of my own work on my bow and saving a lot of money. and I know of something goes wrong on a hunt that l more than likely I will not miss out on a hunt.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

What/how u do it? What tools u have?

Comment

first off I have asked a lot of question and done a lot of research to make sure I do things right. I bought a bow master bow press, a pic set and just your basic tools. so number one before you do anything get your bow specs and research research research.

Comment

I do all mine too. BowTuning Tips on youtube is very helpful as far as doing the simple things that everyone can do with out a press. I have had a few ppl actually show me a few things so that has been very helpful knowledge. But youtube BowTuning Tips Kenny knows his stuff.

Comment

the only thing that I don't do is cut my own arrows. and the reason I don't do that is because I can get them cut for free and I don't have the right tool. I am really handy with my hands and I do most of my own car work as well. so I picked up all of the bow stuff pretty fast. and on more reason I learned to work on my bow is because I was talking to a guy working at a well know bow shop and the way he said they tune there elite bows was well let's say a little off. to put it nicely

Comment

Working...
          X