Another live from coke county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another live from coke county

Well we made the four hr drive and got here early enough to take a shower and climb in the stand. I wasn't here 5 min and had deer under the feeder. I didn't even close the door to the blind yet trying to get some air flow to cool it off. For me this is a great sign with getting busted a few times last year I decided to move the stand 100 yds next to the field so deer wouldn't come in be hind me. At the moment I have a nice doe at 15 yds just loving the free meal. At the moment I'm hoping her boyfriend shows up. But if she keeps giving me a perfect shot she may get it!

Good luck, this evening.

Comment

Good Luck! I saw a whole lot of deer last weekend at the feeder. Doesn't look like the acorns and all the other green are going to be a big deal around us.

Comment

Where are you in coke? We really need a Coke co gathering.

Comment

Between Robert lee and bront

Comment

Glad to see the difficult task of moving that big sob payed off.

Comment

Are y'all on the same lease chris? Seems like everyone is on that side of Robert Lee. We are all by ourselves by silver.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Are y'all on the same lease chris? Seems like everyone is on that side of Robert Lee. We are all by ourselves by silver.
                Yes. There are four of us on the place. All tbh members.

Comment

We have 3 on ours, My brother (PSEbronco) and Terry (125dad).

Any luck OP?

Comment

Im about 10 miles north of RL. Will be there with friends next weekend.

Comment

Well she gave me a perfect 10yd shot. I was playing on tbh so she got away with one. also something started a fight with a tree close to me but never showed itself. All and all fun hunt so far!

Comment

Just in, lots of pigs showed up! One seen leaving with a hole on both sides of its rib cage. Sounds like fresh pork loin for dinner

Comment

Pigs are so stupid! The group minus one came back so I let another have it. Fun hunt for sure

Comment

Originally posted by one2bowhunt View Post
                            Pigs are so stupid! The group minus one came back so I let another have it. Fun hunt for sure

Nothing better than sticking pigs!! Congrats

Comment

Sweet double

Comment

Working...
                              X