Fertilizer Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer Recommendation

What fertilizer do I need to use based on my soil test I just got back? I'm in Gregg county in East Texas and going to plant East Texas seed company's spring mix of soybean, cowpeas, okra, and sunflower.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

where did you get the soil test done? I'm in kilgore and getting one done for my yard.

Comment

You can probably go to Atwood's and ask for a soil test kit. I did that in Longview at a&m farm supply on the loop and it was a paper you filled out and bag to put the soil in and mail it to SFA. They emailed me my results today and I sent it off a week ago

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually get a soil test kit from Whitetail Institute. For about $15 you get everything you need except the dirt. On the form, tell them what you plan to plant, and they will give lime and fertilizer recommendations and email it to you in just a few days.

Comment

That's weird. Every soil test I've ever done has told me exactly what I needed to apply. Fertilizer and lime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5-20-10 at 350-400 lbs to the acre. Should be pretty close

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
              That's weird. Every soil test I've ever done has told me exactly what I needed to apply. Fertilizer and lime

Who do you get your test from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Who do you get your test from?

Comment

Working...
                X