Libertarians & Conservatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    I say that only so our country does not become segregated. I believe in personal choices, until it starts hurting society.

We are already divided culturally. A lot of that division is between Rural and urban America. There is no doubt in my mind if we allow businesses to discriminate that we will have two worlds that eventually collide in violence.

We've been there done that, we don't need to do that again

Please name one piece of legislation that the left has introduced in the last 20 years that is meant to build up the family and in turn build up society! They haven't. Their agenda has DESTROYED the family unit and life.

And you are correct that the issue is widely urban vs rural, but that's because generally liberals like to congregate and rely on others for handouts and self justification while conservatives tend to mind their own business and rely on themselves to work for what they have.

If we do have civil war, it will be between conservatives and liberals ( alt left vs alt right), but I have a hunch that Us conservatives are way more armed than snowflakes

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
      Please name one piece of legislation that the left has introduced in the last 20 years that is meant to build up the family and in turn build up society! They haven't. Their agenda has DESTROYED the family unit and life.

And you are correct that the issue is widely urban vs rural, but that's because generally liberals like to congregate and rely on others for handouts and self justification while conservatives tend to mind their own business and rely on themselves to work for what they have.

If we do have civil war, it will be between conservatives and liberals ( alt left vs alt right), but I have a hunch that Us conservatives are way more armed than snowflakes

Lol, ok

I support personal freedom, not a liberal agenda. If you don't understand that, I'm sorry.

Comment

Lol, ok

I support personal freedom, not a liberal agenda. If you don't understand that, I'm sorry.

Your views stated in this thread align with liberals. If you don't realize that, well. You know.

Comment

Your views stated in this thread align with liberals. If you don't realize that, well. You know.

Live and let live

Comment

Live and let live

Unless you're in the womb

Comment

unless you're in the womb
              boom!

Comment

Unless you're in the womb

Not mine or your choice.

As stated previously; between the woman, her doctor and God.

Comment

Not mine or your choice.

As stated previously; between the woman, her doctor and God.

Correct, it was LEGISLATED to be legal. Something you say shouldn't happen. And that doesn't make it right. So explain to the class how mandating inclusion is any different than legislating morality.

Comment

Correct, it was LEGISLATED to be legal. Something you say shouldn't happen. And that doesn't make it right. So explain to the class how mandating inclusion is any different than legislating morality.

I don't believe I'll be able to explain it to you [emoji22]

Comment

I don't believe I'll be able to explain it to you [emoji22]

Don't do it for me. Do it for everyone else who thinks you're a liberal claiming to be a libertarian. Maybe they'll understand.

The problem is, you're not able to be a libertarian and say that the government should allow this, or restrict that. You either want them to leave the citizens alone and simply provide protection, or you want them to legislate inclusion. Which is it?

Comment

Don't do it for me. Do it for everyone else who thinks you're a liberal claiming to be a libertarian. Maybe they'll understand.

The problem is, you're not able to be a libertarian and say that the government should allow this, or restrict that. You either want them to leave the citizens alone and simply provide protection, or you want them to legislate inclusion. Which is it?

Likewise, I can say your idea to force pro life beliefs on everyone disqualifies you from being a libertarian.

Comment

Likewise, I can say your idea to force pro life beliefs on everyone disqualifies you from being a libertarian.

Ahhhh. You see, I never claimed to be the elusive libertarian. I claimed to be conservative. I also did not push my pro life views on anyone either. What I did do is quote your pro death views and ask you how/why your views on that differed from your views on business. You want a woman to be able to choose to kill an unborn human but you want a business to be forced to go against its beliefs.

I want to know why you consider this ideology libertarian

Comment

Xbow, if you read the articles I posted above it proves that only 4% of Libertarians vote and believe in the Libertarian parties platforms like you. 55-65 percent of Libertarians vote Republican. You still think pro life beliefs disqualify you from being a Libertarian?

Comment

Ahhhh. You see, I never claimed to be the elusive libertarian. I claimed to be conservative. I also did not push my pro life views on anyone either. What I did do is quote your pro death views and ask you how/why your views on that differed from your views on business. You want a woman to be able to choose to kill an unborn human but you want a business to be forced to go against its beliefs.

I want to know why you consider this ideology libertarian
                              What he does not understand is, as a free man If I want to eat at a café where they allow smoking I should have that choice. I do not smoke but I believe a business man should be able to allow smoking in his establishment if he wants to. Unfortunatly, many cities and states have taken the business over to run how they feel it should be ran....Xbow does not see this as a freedom lost. He sees it as a benefit gained. Because smoking is bad for a persons health. Well, its not bad for my health if I choose not to eat there.
                              Like all liberals, they want to tell us free people what we can and cant do for our own good. Well, I don't need or want anyone telling me what I can and cant do.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                Xbow, if you read the articles I posted above it proves that only 4% of Libertarians vote and believe in the Libertarian parties platforms like you. 55-65 percent of Libertarians vote Republican. You still think pro life beliefs disqualify you from being a Libertarian?

Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X