Cornhole board designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornhole board designs

Anyone got some cool looking hunting or fishing cornhole boards or know anyone that custom makes them?

My buddy built some, he just found some plans on the Internet and built them. If you know anyone with a vinyl machine they can make whatever design you want. I’ll see if I can find a pic of his. Most places I have seen custom ones for sale cost quite a bit

I went the easy route for now. Bought a set at academy, stained and my wife cut the vinyl, then clear coated

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	24583479

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not Hunting and fishing but I like how this set turned out.
      Check out Etsy for lots of custom made boards.

You have to imagine the Texas flag is flying toward the left because I screwed up and put the white on the bottom.

Comment

Im making a set now...with a scoreboard...
        I will post pics when done this weekend...

plans came from internet....simple
        Step-by-step DIY cornhole board plans that show you exactly how to build regulation cornhole boards. No woodworking experience required.

Comment

I make custom boards and they are pretty simple to do. I typically just stain and seal mine though. Nothing fancy.

Comment

I am doing LED lights for night time playing, with edges and hole lit up...

I was gonna do bottle caps on top with self leveling resin...but I was talked out of it due to the weight of the set....would have to put wheels on them...lol

Comment

I've always been a big Beavis & Butthead fan, so I made these. You can find the measurements online and the build is pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys we are working on a design right now to make these out of metal and we can add any design or logo on the top and sides. The dimensions would be 36x24 with a 10" rise. They are all one piece that will be bent and tacked then powder coated for outdoor use. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Comment

Agree with the others, pretty simple to build but can be time consuming to do it right. I've built a few sets, worth the money to buy a 6" Hole Saw Blade from Amazon if you do it yourself.

If you build them yourself you can leave them blank and purchase wraps from amazon here.

Or you could hit the easy button and order a complete set with carrying case and bags from https://www.victorytailgate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                    Guys we are working on a design right now to make these out of metal and we can add any design or logo on the top and sides. The dimensions would be 36x24 with a 10" rise. They are all one piece that will be bent and tacked then powder coated for outdoor use. Shoot me a PM if interested.
                    anyway to make them regulation...24x48

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      anyway to make them regulation...24x48
                      Sure, we can make any size really. I was trying to keep each side under 48x48" total to keep price down.

Comment

Friend of mine in Denton can make any design you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                          Sure, we can make any size really. I was trying to keep each side under 48x48" total to keep price down.
                          send me a pm on what they will look like

Comment

Not regulation size because I could not find the right piece of wood and don’t have a planner.
                            Top is pine and sides are red wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                              Agree with the others, pretty simple to build but can be time consuming to do it right. I've built a few sets, worth the money to buy a 6" Hole Saw Blade from Amazon if you do it yourself.

If you build them yourself you can leave them blank and purchase wraps from amazon here.

Or you could hit the easy button and order a complete set with carrying case and bags from https://www.victorytailgate.com/
                              The Home Depot now sells the plywood cut 24" x 48" with a 6" hole. The only cuts to make are the 2" x 4" frame https://www.homedepot.com/p/PureBond...3561/207003940
                              Last edited by knucklehead; 06-19-2019, 07:53 PM. Reason: dumb buttery

Comment

Working...
                              X