CoonHood NewYears Givaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey TBH, protein season is just around the corner and as you get geared up to grow some Monsters I encourage you to consider CoonHoods and make sure the monsters you are growing are monster Bucks and not monster Coons! I am doing a giveaway here on the thread to help put CoonHoods on everyone’s radar for this protein season.

If you don’t know, CoonHoods are attachable varmint guards that are specifically designed for protein feeder chutes and can save you up to half of your protein by eliminating waste from coons and other varmints.

Visit www.coonhood.com

This giveaway will be for a set of (4) individual attachable CoonHoods for the feeder submitted by the winner or a complete 3 or 4 way boss buck assembly.

Rules:
    same as last time

1 Everything happens on this post. All entries will be submitted here and winner will be chosen at random on New Year’s Day and posted on this thread.

2 Reply with the feeder you own and wish to protect with CoonHoods this will be your entry into the giveaway.

3 You can enter once per calendar day and it can be different feeders each entry

4 Please be honest and do not enter if you are intending on an immediate resale. If you don’t own the feeder do not enter it.

5 if you have questions PM me. Do not reply with questions this thread should only be for Entries until after the 1st, then you can discuss /ask question and congratulate the winner. If something is asked that everyone should know I will edit this original post.

6. The eligible attachable Coonhood models are as follows reply with one of he following

Atascosa
    All seasons tube
    All seasons 500# stand and fill
    All seasons pro evo
    ASM feeders
    Big Horn metal feeders
    Boss Buck 3 way
    Boss Buck 4 way
    Crossfire
    HB
    OutBack
    Star fire
    Texas Hunter Extreme
    Texas wildlife supply
    Venado.

I ask that the winner report on the effectiveness of the hoods so all can understand how necessary they truely are!

Unfortunately not all will win this giveaway but if you contact me and get your CoonHoods ordered you will feel like a winner when you see the savings on your protein bill!!

Also just so everyone is aware, we now have the full protein feeders (1000# & 2000#)available with CoonHoods attached. These are not part of the giveaway but something to keep in mind as they are priced (currently) to compete with all the competition and you basically get the CoonHoods for free! See the feeders tab on www.coonhood.com to learn more

Good luck!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by COONHOOD; 12-21-2018, 02:23 PM.

Ttt

Comment

Boss buck 3 way

Comment

Bossbuck 3 way here!

Comment

My 2 sons (12 & 13) share this BossBuck 3-way feeder/location and they’d love a set! I appreciate the opportunity. Here’s a pic of it last year when all the rain hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by TXBRASS; 12-21-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Boss buck 3 way

Comment

All Seasons Pro Evo

Comment

All season older 1000 lb pro evo

Comment

Boss Buck 3 Way

Comment

Boss Buck 4 Way