It's getting close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting close!

To head to the mountains to chase elk again this year! Backpack is loaded, fletching arrows and putting on broad heads.
    Colorado bound August 27th

Arrows are all weighing in around 554-557 grains

Good luck and get a big one.
    I sure do miss those days wondering through the mountains after elk and mule deer. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

Go gettum Brother Corey!!! It will be here before you know it. I hope you have another successful year.

Comment

Good luck Corey, keep us updated!

Comment

Good luck, Corey!

Bisch

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

It's getting close!

Been packing unpacking my pack for three days for my Sept elk hunt.

It's amazing how fast the space in a pack fills and the weight of it all.

Been culling items........

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                Been packing unpacking my pack for three days for my Sept elk hunt.

It's amazing how fast the space in a pack fills and the weight of it all.

Been culling items........

GOOD LUCK!
                I agree lol
                Trying to keep the weight down myself. I still need to buy food and put enough clothes in for 5 days. Getting heavier and heavier!

Best of luck to you and your group. How many going?

Comment

Best of luck to you!!!

Comment

Best of luck this season!

Comment

Good luck Corey. I will be making a short trip this year 7 days of hunting. Will be the last week of archery elk. Work has had me going 10 different directions. Just need to get a couple meals and throw it in the pack.

Glenn

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G Posik View Post
                          Good luck Corey. I will be making a short trip this year 7 days of hunting. Will be the last week of archery elk. Work has had me going 10 different directions. Just need to get a couple meals and throw it in the pack.

Glenn
                          I think that's about how many days we will be hunting. Good luck to you and your crew!

Comment

Good luck! Headin there myself on the 28th. Huntin around Summitville area this year.

Comment

Just got home from work last night. Shot my bow this morning. Truck is loaded and I'll be rolling out at 2pm this afternoon. Good luck to all the elk hunters heading to the high country!

Comment

Working...
                              X