Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dak will be great, not a doubt in my mind. Wish there was some way to wager on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Dak will be great, not a doubt in my mind. Wish there was some way to wager on this.
      I am not wagering with you, I think he is at least very good and will win a championship, but not without all those horses he has in the stable.

Comment

That’s what team sports are about. Surely he won’t win a championship by him self but neither will zeke or Julio for that matter. I wouldn’t be concerned one bit if he was my QB. I just think he has what it takes from the inside out to be a future HOFer

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          Barry Switzer was the coach of the Cowboys 25 years ago. I never liked him as the coach of the Cowboys.
          Ol gunsmoke rode in on Jimmy Johnson's coattails. Then the dynasty fell apart as Jerrah started trying to be the coach.

Comment

Say what you want about “jerrah” but He has built the most expensive pro sports team and keeps the boys relevant even when they aren’t

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
              Say what you want about “jerrah” but He has built the most expensive pro sports team and keeps the boys relevant even when they aren’t

You have to overlook/forgive the "mad at Jerry because he fired Tom Landry even though he was sucking" crowd..

Comment

Only excuse left for not having a good season (injuries withstanding) will be Garrett. I'm not a Dallas fan but they do have a very good roster this year and lots of talent at all skill positions. I'm not going to praise them for beating a bad giants team, heck we won't even really know much till week 4 vs the Saints actually. Is Dak worth huge money? Not sold yet, but with the sorry state of QB's who actually have jobs in this league, they can't afford to not pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  Only excuse left for not having a good season (injuries withstanding) will be Garrett. .

The defense gave up a lot of yards so I'm not sold on them yet either.. Fancy nicknames don't make you good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    The defense gave up a lot of yards so I'm not sold on them yet either.. Fancy nicknames don't make you good.
                    Think that will come around. Should have a decent pass rush. Three good LB's, well two cause you know Lee will get hurt after a few games. Byron Jones is a good CB and some others are going to be decent.

But the Giants did move the ball some and well they are the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                      But the Giants did move the ball some and well they are the Giants.

This was my concern. They bent but didn't really break....but better teams might break them.
                      Last edited by Smart; 09-11-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

This was my concern. The bent but didn't really break....but better teams might break them.
                        I heard Michael Irvin on 105.3 this morning talking about the Cowboys, he said they have a really good team, he said the defense will be much better by week 4 or so and that he thought they would be close to elite by end of the year, Mike is pretty smart, I tend to believe what he is saying

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Ok Dale what else can the Cowboys get Dak to help him ? I guess they could go get Julio Jones to pair up with Cooper, Maybe Kelsey to play tight end, hell they could also maybe get Cleo Mack and your idol Jaylon Ramsey to bolster the defense. May as well see if you can get Bellicek to coach them. How many future hall of famers do you think Dak has around him, I will go out on a limb and say at least 5 without naming any of them. You used the top 3 QB's to make your point, there are probably 8-10 more that if they were the QB the expectations would be the same with this group of talent that the Cowboys have acquired.

I think he can win with what he’s got at a high level....and you picked those 4 QBs, I didn’t.

I was just replying to you’re saying “he **** well better be great with this bunch around him”, or similar. As if to take credit from him already, after telling us all summer he wasn’t top half of the league, or good enough to win without zeke standing behind him.

I believe that’s unfair to Dak who is the more important player, and inaccurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard Michael Irvin on 105.3 this morning talking about the Cowboys, he said they have a really good team, he said the defense will be much better by week 4 or so and that he thought they would be close to elite by end of the year, Mike is pretty smart, I tend to believe what he is saying

Irvin has been pimping Dak for two years but you didn't believe him then?..

Comment

Irvin has been pimping Dak for two years but you didn't believe him then?..
                              I still feel he is about in the middle of the pack from a talent standpoint , that is why he has to have a great cast around him. You two guys just want to argue, I bet both of you got A's in debate class . Did you also hear what Mike had to say about running the ball and Zeke ? He said it won't work without him. Any running back will work is bs, I think the great Pollard had 16 carries for 28 yards, that was after the Giants were pretty much beat down. Ok so now that we agree that Dak can win it all y'all want to start arguing about the coaches or cheer leaders ?

Comment

He said it won't work without him. Any running back will work is bs, I think the great Pollard had 16 carries for 28 yards, that was after the Giants were pretty much beat down.

was Zeke's Oline was mostly on the sideline as well? I need to go back and check

Comment

Working...
                                X