No announcement yet.

Whataburger going down hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just you. I only eat there maybe once a month so they're always awesome... #4, whatasized with a Coke.....num num!

Comment

Don't care much for them. Overpriced! TX Burger is where it's at!

Comment

All fast food sucks, even Whataburger. Its all junk.
        A good old mom and pop burger place is impossible to beat. The problem is they are few and far between. "The Texas Bucket List" show visits some awesome burger joints from time to time..

Comment

They're great after a long hot day working at the lease but I don't care for them much anymore otherwise. I do like those honey butter chicken biscuits though. Those things are like crack.

There are a number of quality places to eat around me for just a bit more money. I'm at a point in my life where quality beats saving a few dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            The ones around here are good, the one in Montgomery seems to be better than most. Now, Popeyes in Navasota is getting on my last nerve. I love it, but try not to go to often ( too fat already ), but went this afternoon to pick some up for supper. For the second time in a row there was either none, or not enough spicy chicken ready ( last time none, this time only thighs ). 15 min wait. ( really closer to 20 ) Last time I waited, this time I got a bit of an attitude ( internally ).
            I love popeyes but dang the 2 by my house are horrible too lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180517-191840_Maps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	24539595

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Their lettuce sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                All fast food sucks, even Whataburger. Its all junk.
                A good old mom and pop burger place is impossible to beat. The problem is they are few and far between. "The Texas Bucket List" show visits some awesome burger joints from time to time..
                Next time you roll thru Alvin look up By-Pass Grill on 35 / Mustang Rd. Best burger I've eaten in years and freaking awesome hand-cut fries. It's a sit-down place..... Whataburger is my I'm in a hurry drive thru!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  The ones around here are good, the one in Montgomery seems to be better than most. Now, Popeyes in Navasota is getting on my last nerve. I love it, but try not to go to often ( too fat already ), but went this afternoon to pick some up for supper. For the second time in a row there was either none, or not enough spicy chicken ready ( last time none, this time only thighs ). 15 min wait. ( really closer to 20 ) Last time I waited, this time I got a bit of an attitude ( internally ).

I ate at that Popeyes in navasotsa last Friday night and spent my Saturday losing 9 lbs into the toilet. Never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whataburger is not as good as it used to be. However, no question, some locations are just better than others. If I'm in doubt on the location, chicken strips is what I'm getting. Can't ever recall having bad chicken strips from there. Gravy is hit or miss, so I'll just get the honey mustard.

Call it crazy, my local Wendy's has better burgers than my local Whataburger and that certainly didn't used to be the case.

Most fast food joints have degraded quality over the years imo. Heck, even Chick Fila isn't as good as it used to be.

Comment

But the best Whataburger, by far, that I've ever stopped at is outside of LaGrange. On the east side of HWY. 71.

Comment

There burgers are getting to be marginal at best. Seems like every burger I get there are smashed down flat even the bun. I don’t get that. Fries are always cold and or soggy and you can’t get out of there for less than $10 any more. Now the jalapeƱo cheese biscuit with sausage, egg, cheese is the bomb!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Next time you roll thru Alvin look up By-Pass Grill on 35 / Mustang Rd. Best burger I've eaten in years and freaking awesome hand-cut fries. It's a sit-down place..... Whataburger is my I'm in a hurry drive thru!
                          10-4.. Ill be up that way in a week or so. Gonna try it out.

Comment

Cold burgers, long wait, wrong food etc...

But breakfast is worth the wait

Comment

I eat at the one in Floresville maybe once a month, Jr Whataburger with japs for me and I have noticed its hit or miss there. I have noticed that it is very salty at times. Breakfast sammich is good though.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                                Is it just me? Paper thin patty, fries sucky, no premium large burger option, have to get a double just to make a regular burger. This is at Multiple locations not just 1 so not an outlier.

Their food seems like it's just meh now and it's pretty expensive for what you get.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Not just you. Their burger patties are way to thin compared to in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X