No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all need to watch the Netflix doc on it. Very interesting. Wish I would have got into earlier as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      The bitcoin craze reminds me of the ostrich (and chinchillas) fad a number of years ago. Those that got in early and got out made money. Those that stayed in or got in late...lost.

For the life of me I can't make any sense of some bookkeeping entry that increases so much in such a short amount of time...for no discernible reason or value.

There will be blood.
      Yep... This won't end good for many..

Comment

Three more posts to Pope and Young. Go bitcoin!

Comment

I bought 3 coins at 2100 sold at 6100 about 3 weeks ago made money and got out. Checked it today...9500. If your gona do it get in and get out.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
            I bought 3 coins at 2100 sold at 6100 about 3 weeks ago made money and got out. Checked it today...9500. If your gona do it get in and get out.
            Be glad and don't look back. Crash will be big on this one.

Comment

The bitcoin craze reminds me of the ostrich (and chinchillas) fad a number of years ago. Those that got in early and got out made money. Those that stayed in or got in late...lost.

For the life of me I can't make any sense of some bookkeeping entry that increases so much in such a short amount of time...for no discernible reason or value.

There will be blood.

The reason why it is doing so good is due to to fiat currencies around the world that got away from the gold standard. Without gold backing a currency, the currency really is only worth the paper it is printed on. There is evidence that the price of gold is being manipulated, keeping it artificially low. Bitcoin has not been manipulated in the same way gold has been manipulated and as I understand there is a set number of bit coins out there and more are not being made. As more people buy bit coin, it’s price increases.

Comment

I dont understand how nothing can be worth something, but I do know that a hacker could take your bitcoins and you really would be SOL.

Comment

Decided to buy a little bit and have made a few bucks in a few weeks. Can't believe it's shot up so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                    2100/6100/9500 what?? $2100/$6100/$9500??

Comment

I have a good friend that is heavily into Bitcoin. He makes sure to pull a certain amount out at certain times to ensure he doesn't lose everything, but it looks like him and his wife may be able to retire a decade or more ahead of schedule.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There will be blood.
                        Ah chinchillas . Glad I had enough sense to stay away from that one

Comment

I honestly don't think it's going away anytime soon. The company Square recently announced an integration with BTC. Overstock.com accepts BTC as payment and the CEO said that in 2018 they will give a discount for people paying in BTC.

Comment

The bitcoin craze reminds me of the ostrich (and chinchillas) fad a number of years ago.
                            Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            Ah chinchillas . Glad I had enough sense to stay away from that one
                            The emus were fun as well.

To hunt after they all got turned out! Ate pretty good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              I honestly don't think it's going away anytime soon. The company Square recently announced an integration with BTC. Overstock.com accepts BTC as payment and the CEO said that in 2018 they will give a discount for people paying in BTC.
                              I have to agree - There is a lot of speculation that suggests that while this form of currency is "new", it is becoming more widely accepted. Some see that as a bad thing, others see it as a launching point up to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Comment

It has all the earmarks of a bubble. It will eventually burst.

Comment

Working...
                                X