No announcement yet.

How long should a video be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it all depends on the nature of the video, I will watch however long a video is out there as long as im being informed and different scenes and such, but if I click on a video and it starts out aiming right at a feeder, I automatically forward on to the kill shot. I like the music as well, adds a little life to the video, don't care for the heavy breathers though.

Comment

I like videos in the 2 - 5 minute range. As long as it's not watching one animal feeding under a feeder for a couple of minutes and it's not herky jerky and constantly panning in and out I'm OK. I do enjoy some music in the background that adds to the hunt but I don't like loud in your face music that seems to overpower the mood of the hunt being filmed.

Comment

IMO it depends what you are trying to document. If you are just trying to show the kill, a minute or less. If your showing an entire hunt, 3 minutes or so. But some videos of entire seasons need to be 5-8 minutes to show all the good stuff. Just my two cents!

Comment

as long as it takes

Comment

Everyone to there own but according to my attention span......something needs to be happening. My filming usually last a minute most per shot. My brother on the other hand has a nice 12 pt and 10 pt fight that last over 12 minutes. That i watched the entire length!

Comment

Working...
            X