Viper sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper sights

anyone here shooting them? likes? dislikes?

Shoot the Microtune with .10 pins love it, and the Lost camo pattern is exactly like the bow. Well worth the money IMO

Comment

I've got the Micro Tune with top three pins .019 and bottom two .010, on my new Elite Judge. Love it! Also have the 2X and 4X lens, and scope hood. Micro Tune has three places to mount a sight light, if you use one: Top of housing, bottom of housing, and on the dove tail (where mine sits). The sight light is really unnessasary in low light coditions. But I've got my bow set up for hunting hogs at night in the dark . The sight will make a great 3D sight. And I'll be shooting 3D with the hog light on too

Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-13-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I'm currently lookin at the Diamondback, but might have to look at the microtune

Comment

They also make the Micro Tune in a Diamondback series. Might check with our sponsors to see if they carry it.

Comment

Thanks for the info Mike

Comment

that is one sweet looking setup. i have been thinking real hard on some vipers. got black golds now and no compaints, but there is just something about those vipers that makes me want them.

Comment

Working...
              X