Hiring Commercial Construction Super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.slateconstruction.com is hiring for a Commercial Construction Superintendent. Experience in Tilt Wall Construction is preferred.

Competitive Salary
    Health Insurance paid in full
    401k with matching
    Truck Allowance
    Gas Card

Christian@slateconstruction.com

Bump

Comment

bump for you

Comment

Good luck to you, good GC supers are hard to come by these days.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Bump from a fellow construction industry guy. Although I am on the project management side of it. Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck with your search. Let me know if you ever need a good commercial glass company. We specialize in curtainwall/storefront for tilt wall construction. We have our fabrication facility in Houston and shops in both Austin and Dallas. I am the owner of the company and I don't think we have ever worked for Slate Construction. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
                Good luck with your search. Let me know if you ever need a good commercial glass company. We specialize in curtainwall/storefront for tilt wall construction. We have our fabrication facility in Houston and shops in both Austin and Dallas. I am the owner of the company and I don't think we have ever worked for Slate Construction. Thanks
                Company name?

Comment

Friday bump

Comment

Lonestar Hunter, what is the name of your Dallas Company? I’m a superintendent for Commercial Finish-out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                      Lonestar Hunter, what is the name of your Dallas Company? I’m a superintendent for Commercial Finish-out.
                      My company’s name is Accurate Glass Systems of Texas. Shoot me an email if you need some help with commercial glass stuff.

matt@accurateglassoftexas.com

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                        Man ain’t that the truth. I think it has gotten worse in the last year

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post

We’re somewhat of a dying breed, but I am starting to see more smart, capable kids coming out of college that want to work in the field. I was at the A&M career fair last week recruiting, and interviewed a handful of solid superintendent candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sunday Bump.

Comment

My company’s name is Accurate Glass Systems of Texas. Shoot me an email if you need some help with commercial glass stuff.

matt@accurateglassoftexas.com
                              I have a few coming up I’ll send you to take a look at bidding.

Comment

Working...
                              X