Anybody missing 18 million in bananas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody missing 18 million in bananas?

If so you can go claim it with the TDCJ in Freeport.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/$18m-worth-of-cocaine-found-inside-boxes-of-donated-bananas/4305084/

FREEPORT, Texas - Two TDCJ sergeants who were picking up 45 boxes of donated bananas in Freeport found something quite unexpected: Nearly $18 million worth of cocaine.

Donated lol. Somebody isn't happy, with the container they recieved

Comment

Man that's crazy.. It makes me wonder just how much gets through Freeport that we know nothing about here in Brazoria county..

Those inmates would have LOVED that delivery....

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Donated lol. Somebody isn't happy, with the container they recieved
        And somebody is or somebodys are probably missing a head about right about now..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          And somebody is or somebodys are probably missing a head about right about now..

Exactly my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t seem to get a link to work but it was on abc13
            Last edited by be12hunt; 09-22-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah I bet someone went bananas over that.

Comment

Man that's crazy.. It makes me wonder just how much gets through Freeport that we know nothing about here in Brazoria county..

I thought the same thing. I always think stuff like that just doesn’t happen here.

Comment

I always wonder about that too. I have a port badge, we have some NH3 detectors over there for our terminal, I get over there once a quarter. Doesn't seem like much security.

Comment

Now I bet the price of bananas will go up to offset the loss

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      I always wonder about that too. I have a port badge, we have some NH3 detectors over there for our terminal, I get over there once a quarter. Doesn't seem like much security.
                      The lack of security is probably deliberate.. This is obviously a port that sees some heavy illegal drug trafficking... Probably several hands in that cookie jar.. Always follow the money..

Comment

Working...
                      X