No announcement yet.

List of accusations against Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make America great again as long as it doesn't inconvenience not one single American in the process.... Sigh.

Gunnart I do the same thing as you with steel from China for hunting/fishing products. China is feeling the heat for sure. Will be spending October over there with the factories. They are all crapping bricks and taking a big losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Make America great again as long as it doesn't inconvenience not one single American in the process.... Sigh.

Gunnart I do the same thing as you with steel from China for hunting/fishing products. China is feeling the heat for sure. Will be spending October over there with the factories. They are all crapping bricks and taking a big losses.
      China will flinch first. Trump knows this. He the first President we have had in a long time that doesn’t wear panties.

Comment

That sums it up.

America has had the short end of the stick for a long time..too long. People are just too short sighted.

And I don't believe for a second that a conservative that hated Hillary and what she stood for now dislikes Trump enough to vote for the next democrat. And I still have not heard why they dislike Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          That sums it up.

America has had the short end of the stick for a long time..too long. People are just too short sighted.

And I don't believe for a second that a conservative that hated Hillary and what she stood for now dislikes Trump enough to vote for the next democrat. And I still have not heard why they dislike Trump.
          It’s Arkansas. They gifted us the Clintons. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            That sums it up.

see post #2, pretty much sums it up.

Comment

I'm conservative to the core. Trump is not. Of course I support him especially over anything the Dem's cough up, but I think we need an ideological conservative not just a bomb thrower for the sake of shaking things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                I'm conservative to the core. Trump is not. Of course I support him especially over anything the Dem's cough up, but I think we need an ideological conservative not just a bomb thrower for the sake of shaking things up.
                Asking them nicely - No worky
                Trying to ideologically reason with them - No Worky
                Trying to work out a better deal - No Worky
                Calling them out of the world stage - No Worky
                Its bomb throwing time.

We haven't shaking things up in a long time..thats why we are in the position we are in.

Comment

Its bomb throwing time.

We haven't shaking things up in a long time..thats why we are in the position we are in.
                  Drop mic and walk off the stage.

Comment

Its bomb throwing time.

End of story!! It's been bomb dropping time way before Trump imo.

Comment

Comment

I dont like Lying Cheaters that make bad Business deals. Those are all facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          Name one senator, rep or president in last 50 years that has done more Conservation things then President Trump has.

Comment

He's been accused of saying the US is going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.
                            Almost two years into his presidency and no wall and no indication that Mexico will pay for it.

Hopefully one day we'll get a President that does what he/she says. I don't care if he/she is blue or red.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I dont like Lying Cheaters that make bad Business deals. Those are all facts.
                              Starting to see the lies and terrorist deals with the Obama administration
                              I knew you would eventually way to go JJ!

Comment

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post
                                Starting to see the lies and terrorist deals with the Obama administration
                                I knew you would eventually way to go JJ!
                                Haha - finally saw the light

Comment

Working...
                                X