No announcement yet.

If you have an old dog with creaky joints you might want to try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered some for my lab. She's getting old and having a hard time getting around a bit. Hope this helps her out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      How do they taste?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      One of my college roommates always tasted everything he gave his dog(s). It started out as a crazy 'hold my beer' kind of thing, but he kept doing it with all non-medical stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
        Looks like the same stuff I take, recommended by my powerlifting coach.

I get mine off Bodybuilding.com cheapest I've seen but you can get it just about anywhere but all it is is glucosamine chondroitin with MSM. It has helped my joints significantly while training for strongman.

That being said, never thought to use it on dogs, will definitely have to remember this for the next pup I get.
        What do you take? I need to get on something for myself

Comment

it smells and looks like catfish bait

Comment

main inactive ingredients are dried poultry liver dried molasses. prolly taste a lot like that.

Comment

Started my lab on these about a week ago. She was fine day to day until I trained her or she went hunting with me. Then she would limp for a few days after each trip. Like I said, she has been on them for about a week. I took her to the lease all day saturday. She is 75% better than normal. I noticed a slight limp yesterday, but nothing today. That is after working her on about 20 marks on Friday as well.

I would say I am seeing positive results so far, but time will tell.

Comment

Just started my dog on these. Time will tell

Comment

I've been giving my 15 yr old dog Hemp Oil for a couple months and it has helped her a lot. Nutiva brand off Amazon. I read how it was helping dogs in the reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
                    I've been giving my 15 yr old dog Hemp Oil for a couple months and it has helped her a lot. Nutiva brand off Amazon. I read how it was helping dogs in the reviews.
                    I am trying that next. The other stuff has not worked (Synovi G64), almost through a bottle of it

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
                      Have you tried CBD oil ? I hear it works better, maybe the same thing as far as I know. But people claim it's better.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                        If your that far along... Start mentally and emotionally preparing... Long term pred use causes problems in itself...
                        I agree, just trying to get her on something that will make the pain tolerable. We have had other dogs that have the same issue, she’s my baby and I’m going to do all I can to make her life easier.

Comment

My 12 year old beagle is in desperate need. Thanks.

Comment

Have to say I have noticed less limping and way less moan and groan from my lab on these. He’s still sleeping 22 hours a day but his daily walks are going better. Appreciate the rec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X