Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s the guy that first made astrophysics something I could understand. A Brief History of Time was one of my favorite books.

Then he went a little wacky with his claim that there is an alternate universe that can’t be observed or measured and that’s why we don’t understand dark matter. I think maybe he should have just tried DMT instead.

As far as believing in God, all these scientists like Krauss, Tyson, and Hawking have critical errors in their beliefs. The have made God to be a finite idea that can be slowly chipped away at by scientific discovery. You can’t chip away at the infinite, and they refuse to see that science is merely the language God gave us to use to learn about the gifts He gave us.

Comment

RIP to a smart dude.

Very curious how long his money extended his life span.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
        Other than not believing in God, but believing in aliens and human-caused climate change.....

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by “other than”?

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
          He’s the guy that first made astrophysics something I could understand. A Brief History of Time was one of my favorite books.

Then he went a little wacky with his claim that there is an alternate universe that can’t be observed or measured and that’s why we don’t understand dark matter. I think maybe he should have just tried DMT instead.

As far as believing in God, all these scientists like Krauss, Tyson, and Hawking have critical errors in their beliefs. The have made God to be a finite idea that can be slowly chipped away at by scientific discovery. You can’t chip away at the infinite, and they refuse to see that science is merely the language God gave us to use to learn about the gifts He gave us.
          Agreed. Always sad when great minds die though.

Comment

How about we not make into this a debate about religion? He had his beliefs, I have mine, and you have yours. Let's leave it at that.

Comment

Fuel for the fires of Hell and now “we” have to deal with his carbon footprint clogging our air.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                Fuel for the fires of Hell and now “we” have to deal with his carbon footprint clogging our air.
                Well if that ain’t “Christian love” I don’t know what is!

I may not have shared his eternal beliefs but I can value his contribution to mankind, the amazing gift of a mind he had and can grieve his death.

Comment

Again, RIP

Comment

RIP Sir Stephen 🙏 May God have mercy.

Comment

Rip

Comment

He earned his seat at the table in the great hall of Valhalla! RIP.

Comment

I meant a learned man, other than some of his beliefs. Great Physicist, certainly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            He called heaven a “fairy story” so unfortunately I don’t think that is the case.
                            Well according to Led Zepplin there is a stairway to heaven......he was kinda screwed regardless....

Too soon maybe.

Comment

I hope Mr. Hawkin accepted Jesus Christ at the last moment before passing to the hereafter...But

Wouldn’t a “Christian” be neglecting his calling by not telling the truth of the matter from a Christian standpoint?

Ole Johnny44 didn’t beat around the bush, thats for sure.

That is “love” in its purest form.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Well if that ain’t “Christian love” I don’t know what is!

I may not have shared his eternal beliefs but I can value his contribution to mankind, the amazing gift of a mind he had and can grieve his death.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Well according to Led Zepplin there is a stairway to heaven......he was kinda screwed regardless....

Too soon maybe.
                                Holy ****.... i laughed...shouldnt have maybe...but i did

Comment

Working...
                                X