No announcement yet.

Duvall county hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search DCR on this forum... There is tremendous deer hunting in Duval County depending on where you are, probably just like every other county! lol Seems like property South of town on 59 is good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
      Search DCR on this forum... There is tremendous deer hunting in Duval County depending on where you are, probably just like every other county! lol Seems like property South of town on 59 is good stuff.

I’ll look that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to the new lease this weekend. Got everything set up and had deer at the feeder within 30 minutes of setting it up and testing it. Let’s hope that is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          No way. South and west is the terrible part. North and west are by far the best, especially west towards Webb county.

We were on a 1200 acre place south of town years ago. I saw one deer while filling a feeder. That's the only one any of us saw.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

South and east are bad. West is best.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

George Parr shot all the deer in Duval

Comment

duval county

we are only 1 mi from duval cnty. tha's a good sign, indeed. I read/heard the same thing yrs ago, before I bought a place s/e of you. bought it to be relatively close to Baffin(so I could sell my floater) and have good dove hunting after fishing everyday(dove hunting is far better than I ever imagined!!) the hunting has gotten better every year, and we see several deer a year between 4-6 yrs old. my wife has been on cull patrol.
                Attached Files

Comment

those are some of the deer we've killed over the past few yrs. the area does have it's problems with poachers/thieves.. it's just a different class of people down there

Comment

These are low fence Duval county bucks from our place and my uncle’s place that borders us. Duval County can be spectacular in certain areas where hunting pressure is low.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0428.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	24611750Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2682.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	24611749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3856.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB