Week 10 is upon us.

Comment

Bedlam gonna be high scoring...first one to 40

Prolly not a lot of points scored in Funkytown....first one to 20

Comment

Bedlam is gonna be bedlam lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Begging for a new thread so you could just post a thumbs up?
          Everyone over here preparing for not being ranked No. 1.

Currently only have one regular, Slee, signed up for an avatar bet. Hope BAMA is able to win a close one!

I’ve quit looking at the Pick-em scores but still picking.

Heard some talk on the radio about Gundy or Morris re: Florida today. Any chance of that?

Comment

I'm going with Texas this week. Just a feeling they are finally playing with deserved confidence and dare I say, arrogance on defense. They have enough history to believe in themselves. Even the offense has grown week over week.

Land thieves will win. Cowboys just can't seem to get out of their own way.

Take the above with a grain of salt. My last three weeks of pick'em have looked like the Aggies in November.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
              Begging for a new thread so you could just post a thumbs up?
              Everyone over here preparing for not being ranked No. 1.

Currently only have one regular, Slee, signed up for an avatar bet. Hope BAMA is able to win a close one!

I’ve quit looking at the Pick-em scores but still picking.

Heard some talk on the radio about Gundy or Morris re: Florida today. Any chance of that?
              I would say Gundy=no and Morris=yes. No data to back up either

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                I'm going with Texas this week. Just a feeling they are finally playing with deserved confidence and dare I say, arrogance on defense. They have enough history to believe in themselves. Even the offense has grown week over week.

Land thieves will win. Cowboys just can't seem to get out of their own way.

Take the above with a grain of salt. My last three weeks of pick'em have looked like the Aggies in November.
                I was their to witness the typical Aggie November game too, pitiful on Offense, Defense gave up some big plays but played well considering the amount of time they spent on the field, we will see what happens from here, but I think that did it for Sumlin..

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Shane should starts.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Bring it cockroach! [emoji1]

Texas breaks through this week and gets the upset win. I wish Vegas had this game closer though to make me feel better. I’ll be watching on the IPAD in the deer blind and hopefully at the camp fire if my Joey receiver will work that far away from the cabin.

Comment

Broke the curse of the purple wizard now its time to break the recent curse of the purple cockroaches!!

Here's to hoping the defense gets in Trill's head early and makes Trill trill..

Last edited by Smart; 10-30-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

TCU is gonna come out ******. I can see The Frogs blowing this game wide open. Can also see them flopping. A lot depends on how Hill responds.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            TCU is gonna come out ******. I can see The Frogs blowing this game wide open. Can also see them flopping.
                            Way to go out on a limb there Brandon..

Comment

They can c9me oit as ****** as they want. There 8s a good chance they were exposed. I dont hate them but they are playing my team this week so screw em.

Comment

Working...
                              X