Kitchen cabinet cost per linear foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitchen cabinet cost per linear foot

How much is a going rate per linear foot for kitchen cabinets uppers and lowers, bathroom cabinet etc

I can’t answer your question but I’m looking for the same info.

I imagine you will have to give more details though. Things like uppers 30, 36 or 42” High? Paint grade vs stain grade, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shaker style doors

Comment

Hoping to have 42" uppers

Comment

Stock, semi-custom, or custom?
          Stain grade or paint grade?
          # of doors, drawers, shelving...hardware grade, style of doors.
          Not trying to be smart about it, just all things that you will have to decide on, and all things that prices hinge upon.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
            Stock, semi-custom, or custom?
            Stain grade or paint grade?
            # of doors, drawers, shelving...hardware grade, style of doors.
            Not trying to be smart about it, just all things that you will have to decide on, and all things that prices hinge upon.
            ^this. A buddy of mine owns a custom cabinet shop and his material costs have went through the roof the last few years. Soft close drawer hardware can go up to $60 per drawer. I would recommend looking at some of their work prior to having them build you anything.

Comment

Way to many variables based on the information you've given.

Comment

Rough estimate - $250 per linear ft (Raw Cabinets Installed). This is for 3/4" hardwood china birch boxes, and poplar paint grade face, panel drawers and shaker doors with ferrarri hardware. Installed

A lot depends on your materials (Alder, Maple, Mahogony etc) and Hardware (Epoxy, Ferrari Ball Bearing, or Slide King Hidden, and etc. And a lot also depends on your configuration (# of doors, drawers, shelves and etc)

hope this helps
                Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 10-14-2017, 04:44 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

My cabinet guy estimates labor only at $100 per linear ft for uppers and lowers. Drawer fronts and doors probably another $100 per ft. Materials for the boxes is another $50 per linear ft. This get you cabinets with no paint/stain, hardware, or counter tops.b

Comment

My home flooded in harvey and has a ton of Custom wood work. All the cabinets, heavy trim, panel work. We are putting all new custom 42” cabinets w shaker doors in the kitchen. Uppers and lowers with a new island. Also new built in china cabinet, wet bar, entertainment center, cabinets and linen cabinet in master bath, cabinets and doors in mud room, cabinets in 1/2 bath.

Needless the say the carpenter is going to be at our home for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These guys are close with their estimates. $250-275 per lin ft. unfinished is a good estimate.

Comment

[Home Outlet offers kitchen home improvement products for your renovation. Explore low prices on kitchen sinks, kitchen accessories & kitchen cabinets.

these are hard to beat

Comment

My home flooded in harvey and has a ton of Custom wood work. All the cabinets, heavy trim, panel work. We are putting all new custom 42” cabinets w shaker doors in the kitchen. Uppers and lowers with a new island. Also new built in china cabinet, wet bar, entertainment center, cabinets and linen cabinet in master bath, cabinets and doors in mud room, cabinets in 1/2 bath.
                          We are in the same boat, how much water did you get? I think we have a good adjuster but have yet to see any updated figures from the adjuster. Only some $$ to get started on demo/replacing sheetrock.

Comment

I used 5 star cabinets in Celina. They are hunters and good folks. They did a great job and very fair prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              We are in the same boat, how much water did you get? I think we have a good adjuster but have yet to see any updated figures from the adjuster. Only some $$ to get started on demo/replacing sheetrock.

We got about 3’ of water in the first floor. Unfortunately we like most people in our area did not have flood insurance (we do now). We feels repairs and contents are going to be $120k to 150k... Our contractor has budgeted $40k for cabinets and trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X