This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    Remember Texas use to fire coaches with 8 wins while we gave ours raises, times have flipped. Now we fire for 8 wins 4 years in a row and y’all want 8 wins. Gig em
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those OOC games, oh boy.

Texas want's a hell of a lot more than 8 wins and I'd say it appears to be headed in the right direction versus the last experimental hire (just think, the guy that just got fired from UCLA was the former AD's choice before Strong).

If this ends up being a one down hire, to finding a coach, that'd be aight, No?

Texas has been in every game this year, that was never the case with Strong.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      For those who were making comparisons awhile back. Who can't hold who's jock again?

Jefferson 11 games 100 tackles 71 being solo tackles 4 sacks
      Dodson 11 games 87 tackles 45 being solo tackles 4.5 sacks
      It was a silly argument by some on here, but what if you compare sophomore seasons. Dodson also has 3 ints.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        It was a silly argument by some on here, but what if you compare sophomore seasons. Dodson also has 3 ints.
        Compare em don't matter to me either way. Horns fans weren't the ones making the comparison or the comments about how much better Dodson was.They are both good players.
        Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 11-20-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          Compare em don't matter to me either way. Horns fans weren't the ones making the comparison or the comments about how much better Dodson was.They are both good players.
          MJ is 5th in the nation in solo tackles and he was left out of the finalist for the Butkus trophy.

Comment

Texas wants 10+ wins and a 5th national title.....and a 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by FIRETX12 View Post
              Love the win but this team has no discipline. I looked and couldn’t find it but surely the Ags lead the nation in targeting ejections.
              They had 2 guys ejected right? Has that ever happened to someone? Was the block on a punt return?
              Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Those OOC games, oh boy.
              How many fcs teams are in that OOC win count? Or teams like LA Tech and ULL?

Ags, serious question. Say Sumlin manages to beat LSU and win a bowl game. Does he get fired then?

Comment

Plus the auto wins from the putrid SEC East. No UGA.

Comment

Lost another tackle! Vahe out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Lost another tackle! Vahe out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

*guard...

dropping like flies. Pleasantly surprised by Cuney's guard play in his place. Cuney seems better when he doesn't have to worry about the snap.

Comment

Cuney and Rodriguez seemed to be more than adequate filling in for Vahe. Tech is terrible on defense too, so hopefully it won't matter a lot.

Comment

Baker stripped of Captain title and won't start Saturday vs West Virginny on Senior day

Comment

Who Baker Mayfield is... summed up in three tweets!

immediately following

Lincoln acting like he's in control of Baker after this

He'll win the individual award and be gone in a few games.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 11-20-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                            Baker stripped of Captain title and won't start Saturday vs West Virginny on Senior day

Man they were tough on him. Hope he recovers.

Comment

I'm sure he will, I hope all the whiners do too

Comment

[ATTACH]883920[/ATTACH]
                                Save it for pee wee games.

Comment

Working...
                                X