Picture coming with code..

Waiting ...... for pic!

Comment

Academy20

for those who cant see the pic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Jason, any indication how long this lasts?

Comment

Crap!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Jason, any indication how long this lasts?
              per site...

$20 Off $100 Offer

Offer valid 4/28/19-5/4/19; on select in-store and online purchases. ONLINE: Use ACADEMY20 at checkout. IN-STORE: present coupon at checkout. BOTH: Excludes Nike, Under Armour, Adidas Tiro pants, Carhartt, Serius, Drake Waterfowl, The North Face, Yeti, Fitbit, Columbia, Levi's, Sig Sauer, Bushnell, Garmin, Nikon, Selkirk, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Exxel Outdoors LLC, Benchmade, Leatherman, Weber, Traeger. Minimum purchase is pre-tax. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. Not valid on licenses, gift cards, sales tax, shipping & handling, exchanges, store credit, previous purchases, deer corn, or for the online purchase of ammo. Limit one coupon per customer, per purchase, per day. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost. No cash value, no cash back. Void if altered, reproduced, transferred, auctioned or sold, and where prohibited. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. Selection, prices, offers, and exclusions may vary online and by store. Academy Sports + Outdoors reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate this promotion at its sole discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                per site...

$20 Off $100 Offer

Offer valid 4/28/19-5/4/19; on select in-store and online purchases. ONLINE: Use ACADEMY20 at checkout. IN-STORE: present coupon at checkout. BOTH: Excludes Nike, Under Armour, Adidas Tiro pants, Carhartt, Serius, Drake Waterfowl, The North Face, Yeti, Fitbit, Columbia, Levi's, Sig Sauer, Bushnell, Garmin, Nikon, Selkirk, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Exxel Outdoors LLC, Benchmade, Leatherman, Weber, Traeger. Minimum purchase is pre-tax. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. Not valid on licenses, gift cards, sales tax, shipping & handling, exchanges, store credit, previous purchases, deer corn, or for the online purchase of ammo. Limit one coupon per customer, per purchase, per day. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost. No cash value, no cash back. Void if altered, reproduced, transferred, auctioned or sold, and where prohibited. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. Selection, prices, offers, and exclusions may vary online and by store. Academy Sports + Outdoors reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate this promotion at its sole discretion.
                Surprisingly, no exclusions on guns other than Sig.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

wow, thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      Surprisingly, no exclusions on guns other than Sig.
                      Which is the only thing I've had my eye on Lol In the P365 thread, I saw that an academy associate told a member to hold off on his purchase until next week's sale... Hope this wasn't the sale he was talking about

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                        per site...

$20 Off $100 Offer

The lowes deal Saturday excluded Weber too. I wonder if mfgs get to choose if coupons can be applied or not?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            Which is the only thing I've had my eye on Lol In the P365 thread, I saw that an academy associate told a member to hold off on his purchase until next week's sale... Hope this wasn't the sale he was talking about
                            Looks like Sig 365 comes with a free mag instead of the $20 off. Promo runs the same dates.

Comment

Now how am I supposed to buy a Pork Shoulder with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X