Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > D-I-Y Projects

Old 07-03-2019, 11:32 PM   #51
lanceodom
Ten Point

Hunt In: LaSalle County

Looks great fellas! How heavy is that thing? Manageable with one guy or need two? Would you consider going any lighter gauge on any of the pieces? Do the legs rattle inside of the leg sleeves? I’ve got complete envy over these stands and have to get something done for mine.
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 PM   #52
cwbrown
Four Point

Hunt In: Brady
Default Krivo Stand Builds - offseason blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceodom View Post
Looks great fellas! How heavy is that thing? Manageable with one guy or need two? Would you consider going any lighter gauge on any of the pieces? Do the legs rattle inside of the leg sleeves? Iíve got complete envy over these stands and have to get something done for mine.

All together two guys could shimmy it around but we made to come apart in pieces to allow one man to set it up. With the plywood on you could easily roll it anywhere you want. I would stay with 14 gauge because with two guys it is solid! The legs dont rattle at all because of the set screw on top of the sleeve securing them in one direction and the leg braces securing them in the other. I am without a lease this year so if you want to work a deal let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cwbrown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2019, 11:53 PM   #53
lanceodom
Ten Point

Hunt In: LaSalle County

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbrown View Post
cAll together two guys could shimmy it around but we made to come apart in pieces to allow one man to set it up. With the plywood on you could easily roll it anywhere you want. I would stay with 14 gauge because with two guys it is solid! The legs dont rattle at all because of the set screw on top of the sleeve securing them in one direction and the leg braces securing them in the other. I am without a lease this year so if you want to work a deal let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. Hmmmm. Something to think about!
lanceodom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 05:43 AM   #54
HeyMikey
Pope & Young

Great job, James
HeyMikey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top