last weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last weekend

is anybody here going hunting for the season finale in south texas. i am heading down thursday night. i am hoping to at least get a doe, but i did see a nice buck weekend before last before light and was unable to tell that he was a shooter until he walked away. why does the light always shine brightest as they are leaving ? anyhow i wish anybody going good luck and hope we will have some nice picks for the harvest section.

good luck

Comment

Picture

Dang Brandon. You scared to show your face? I won't talk bad about you being on the net. ;-)

If that big one walks into my stand kill it. Good Luck. Mike.

Comment

I'll be there. Good luck to you.

Comment

Good luck, looks like it will be cold and wet.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
            Dang Brandon. You scared to show your face? I won't talk bad about you being on the net. ;-)

If that big one walks into my stand kill it. Good Luck. Mike.
            hehehehe. no i had the camera turned the wrong way, so if i show my face then i cut off half of my deer horns. or if i squash it it looks really funny. none wants to see this goober anyhow

now i have it in writing you know thats exactly whats going to happen don't you.

Comment

I can't hunt the weekend but I am trying to get out right after lunch and hunt this afternoon and tomorrow morning. This will prolly be my last hunt, even with late doe and spike season.

Comment

Working...
              X