Clear All

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
    Yes they know him

Oh my [emoji15]
    The season needs to hurry up and get started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it’s way early but Liucci and his cronies think Zach Evans will be an Aggie. Jimbo and Jay Graham have taken this one personal. Already working on an elite 2020 class. Regardless whether we get him or not, this staff is loaded with elite recruiters compared to the last and Sumlin wasn’t bad at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I know it’s way early

You are right about that..

Comment

IMHO Zach Evans recruitment will pan out based on the performance of a few programs.

Two deep will be set after Saturday's scrimmage. Time to game prep come next week. Two weeks out and can't get here fast enough.
          Last edited by Chad C; 08-17-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

People gonna regret making fun of Hager.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I like watching him play!

Comment

Bama announcing $600M in funding for sports facilities upgrades over the next 10 years.

Saban and his wife kicked it off with a $1m donation (probably a pledge), would make it hard for him to ever go anywhere else with that sort of investment.

I know it’s way early but Liucci and his cronies think Zach Evans will be an Aggie. Jimbo and Jay Graham have taken this one personal. Already working on an elite 2020 class. Regardless whether we get him or not, this staff is loaded with elite recruiters compared to the last and Sumlin wasn’t bad at it.

The 2020 class will depend a lot more on results from this year, the 'new' and 'hope' will wear off quick if the Ags lay eggs all year. We don't have to beat Clemson, Mississippi St, and Alabama--but we dang sure better be in the game for four quarters and be competitive. The best recruits for 2020 will be watching that. Winning one of those three (MS being the most likely) would be a great start. Not letting LSU set records against us on Thanksgiving weekend would be a great thing also, the first win against LSU since moving into the SEC would be even better.

I have much higher expectations for the Ags in the next few years, the team and attitude seem to be heading in the right direction - at least as much as they can be before the first snap.

I sure with they had scheduled a tougher game to open the season though, but Iknow that happens years in advance,...surely the new regime will fix that when they are able. Opening against an SEC east team or PAC 12 team would look much better.

Comment

Has Bama scheduled a tough non conference road game yet under Saban? No? I didnt think so.....

Put them in the playoffs now, we all know they will be there

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Bout time something went right for them...

In Saban We Trust

The Rowing Team finally sent their profit in so renovations can start. Sounds like adding in a large video in the South end zone seating, back office space for coaches/staff/recruiting and Sports Medicine improvements among other things. Renovate all private suites and convert the best ticket value in the stadium to suites. Plaza seating for students may be added in front of the video so that they will have a new place to not show up in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                      Saban and his wife kicked it off with a $1m donation (probably a pledge), would make it hard for him to ever go anywhere else with that sort of investment.

The 2020 class will depend a lot more on results from this year, the 'new' and 'hope' will wear off quick if the Ags lay eggs all year. We don't have to beat Clemson, Mississippi St, and Alabama--but we dang sure better be in the game for four quarters and be competitive. The best recruits for 2020 will be watching that. Winning one of those three (MS being the most likely) would be a great start. Not letting LSU set records against us on Thanksgiving weekend would be a great thing also, the first win against LSU since moving into the SEC would be even better.

I have much higher expectations for the Ags in the next few years, the team and attitude seem to be heading in the right direction - at least as much as they can be before the first snap.

I sure with they had scheduled a tougher game to open the season though, but Iknow that happens years in advance,...surely the new regime will fix that when they are able. Opening against an SEC east team or PAC 12 team would look much better.
                      A conference game on opening weekend? Has never and will notcever happen.

Comment

Ags had one a few years ago - 2014 vs South Carolina

It was pretty trill!

Comment

He makes it so easy

Comment

We played SC in the opener on a Thursday night a few years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Has Bama scheduled a tough non conference road game yet under Saban? No? I didnt think so.....

Put them in the playoffs now, we all know they will be there

Speaking of schedules, go look at Clemson. Hell every major school in Texas would win 10 games minimum.

Comment

Bama gets their bye week before the LSU game AGAIN....

and

The Citadel at home the week before Auburn

Cupcake schedule again.....only Saban could get away with that year after year

Comment

Working...
                                X