Spot Hogg Pin Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot Hogg Pin Change?

Has anyone ever changed the pins on a Spot Hogg sight with the wrap kit installed? I have a SH Hunter with 0.019s that I would like to change to .010, I see they are available from Lancaster but wanted to know what I was about to get into.

Remove the sight housing from riser mount and send it in to SH. If you have the newer Bullet Proof pins, it costs like $10.00 to swap the entire set of 5. If you have the older version it is more.

Comment

I agree with the above. It is easier to send it to them and let them do it as to worry about breaking a fiber or stripping out a pin. And it is cheap enough to make it enticing!

Comment

Thanks guys, it is a new one and I will be sending it to SH.

Comment

Id like to have my bottom 3 pins from .019 to .01 on my real deal. Any idea on cost?

Thx

Comment

It cost about 35 bucks for my 7 pin.

Comment

For the bullet proof pins they charge $10.00 plus s&h for a total swap out. I don't know how much for partial, but still cheaper and easier than DIY. Turnaround is less than a week.
              Call them up and they will hook you up.

Comment

If you change size pins they charge extra as well

Comment

I just had all 5 pins on my hunter changed from 19s 10s and all to green. it cost me $10 pluse shipping

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
                    Remove the sight housing from riser mount and send it in to SH. If you have the newer Bullet Proof pins, it costs like $10.00 to swap the entire set of 5. If you have the older version it is more.
                    Agreed...any time I want a change to the pin configurations on my spot hoggs, I send it to the factory. They charge a very nominal fee but they know their sights better than anyone. Cheers!
                    Fred

Comment

Working...
                    X