Very well said Ted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well said Ted

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."

The interview ended

Right on, he's a little goofy, but dang proud to be a hunter ! And iam glad to have him on our side ! May the spirt of the arrow, pierce the pump station of the swamp donkey, so we can enjoy life. Hellllllll ya.

Comment

Spirit of the wild!

Comment

Except the original quote was "French" instead of "democrats in congress".

He does have a way with words!

Comment

Oh yeah

Comment

Haha thats great!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Except the original quote was "French" instead of "democrats in congress".

He does have a way with words!
              ^^^ correct

Comment

Working...
              X