FREE hunters safety course 7/28/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE hunters safety course 7/28/18

Sponsored by SCI Houston, the worlds largest SCI chapter. Lots of cool prizes! The class, lunch, snacks and drinks are all free. All ages welcome. Class to be held at the Celanese Chemicals Employee recreation pavilion in Pasadena.
    Last edited by skeeter; 06-06-2018, 08:04 AM.

Ttt

Comment

Bump for a free course. I'm not sure what the instructors go through to line something up for a Hunters Ed, but if it's what we have to do for a BH Ed course it can be a pain, free too whereas ours aren't.

Comment

It’s a free course for the students. The instructors, lunch, snack, prizes are taken care of by SCI Houston��

Comment

Yep, that time again sir!!! Just getting bigger and better every year. The prizes are incredible, and the food aint bad either!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Took this course with my young son several years ago. They did a great job and it was a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a bad thing for us older fellas to take as a refresh every now and then either .....

Comment

Nice gesture

Comment

?

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                        Not a bad thing for us older fellas to take as a refresh every now and then either .....
                        Now that I'm retired, I would like to get back into teaching the courses again? When I had my gun/hunting store in Lubbock, back in the 80's I provided and taught the course. Anyone know what would be involved to get back into teaching again? Could not care less about $$, just something to do useful these days in my "ample" spare time.

Comment

My daughter is about to turn 17 and needs to get this done. I think we will sign up.

Comment

Kuma get ahold of Steve Hall at TPWD, should be just let him know to reactivate you.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X