Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cell phone bills???

I am curious.

My cell phone bill for the wife and I's phones is 200 bucks.

I am with sprint, and we have unlimited everything. BUT, I have been looking at all my bills to see if I can do them any cheaper...

Again, that is for two phones with insurance. I heard a rumor sprint will give you a 10% discount if you show them a copy of your DD214. may try that.

Anyone out there with a different carrier that is cheaper for a similar plan?

My husband and I have 2 iPhones, unlimited and that's about what it runs us a month.

Comment

2 iPhones at AT&T is bout the same

Comment

My wife, mom, and myself have sprint, $280!

Comment

I pay 150 a month for my little sister and I at at&t

Comment

My wife and I each have a phone (with insurance) and unlimited texting and a wireless internet card for our laptop and our bill is $200/month - Verizon

We don't do smart phones though, we use our cell phones as phones, not computers

Comment

I have an Iphone 4 with unlimited text, unlimited data, and 450 min and like 3000 night and weekends min and rollover. $100 a month AT&T

Comment

Iphone. AT&T here. $108 a month.

Comment

Mine is free from work. My wife's is about $70 for the unlimited plan.

Why is everyone paying for insurance?

Comment

Sprint unlimited with wife, 2 EVOs 160.68/mth. That does include the electric coop member discount.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                      I have an Iphone 4 with unlimited text, unlimited data, and 450 min and like 3000 night and weekends min and rollover. $100 a month AT&T
                      Mine is the same as this ^^^^^^

Comment

That seems high. Check with your employer to see if any discounts are offered. I work for a school district and Verizon gives us 20% off just the main data plan just like we were state of Texas employees. I have two smart phones, two regular phones, and a wifi. It is around $230 per month.

Comment

4 iphones and a wireless hotspot my bill is around $380

unlimited data, m2m, text and around 1500 additional talk time but with T2T and M2M i really don't need that much

Comment

I have 2 Unlimited iphones data and a family text plan and 2 other lines with just plain phones. All have unlimted txt and m2m. Total of 4 lines and my bill is $183/mo on AT&T.

Comment

My wife and I on AT&T with unlimited text and data runs $ 230mth.

Comment

Working...
                              X