• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great. Congrats!!

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats to him

Comment

That's awesome. Glad to see him starting so young. I'm 28 and just got my first bow a few weeks ago. Haven't thrown an arrow at a live animal yet, but hopefully that will change this weekend. Glad to see him track the deer too. What an experience.

Congrats.

Comment

Great stuff...Very cool!!!!

Comment

Very Cool!!! Greatful to you also, for teaching him patience in the draw weight, and distance, so as to not wound animals!!! Great hunter for the future, and sure he will pass on the same knowledge and patience. I am also keeping my daughter to close distance, and waiting for her to get to 35 pounds.

Comment

Thanks for sharing video. Your son seems extremely composed at a very young age. You have taught him well. Congratulations to you and your young hunting partner!

I have two boys also 8 and 6 yrs old. I take them w me in the pop ups but they just watch me for now. I bought them a little newt longbow and they have been practicing w them. We will start chasing rabbits first then move up from there to bigger animals.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I would say if you are thinking about buying a bow for your kids the Diamond Infinite Edge is hard to beat. 5-70# draw weight and 13-30" draw length. All can be changed with an Allen wrench. My son is pulling 36# and is a struggle for him to get it back which has resulted in all the deer he has drawn on spook a little. I'm hoping by practicing all year he can pull 40# and pull straight back without making the big struggle to get drawn by next deer season. In the mean time he is learning to watch the deer and figure out when is best time to draw back.

Comment

sweet-congrats

Comment

way to go cole man!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            I don't care who you are,that's was impressive!!!!
                            Awesome...
                            ^^this ^^ No doubt

Comment

Awesome!!! way to go Cole and Congrtas to both of you

Comment

Awesome!!!!! Cole congrats to you and your dad Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X