Best Prepaid Cell Provider??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Prepaid Cell Provider??

Looking to switch from Verizon and wanting to try prepaid before I sign a contract with anyone. I have seen several unlimited everything plans for less than I am paying now. Looking for a smartphone. Who has the best service?

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Metro pcs. Unlimited talk, texting, web browsing on a smart for $45 per month, and they are expanding coverage pretty fast. Only place I don't have service is in west tx.

Comment

At&t is good.

Comment

Using cricket right now. Pretty happy with them. Unlimited everything for 65.00

Comment

My G Daughter is on BoostMobil Unlimited and it is working really well for her. Unlimited Txt, Tlk, data $50 for 6mo then drops $5 each 6 mo. period. Hers is $45 now and will drop to $40 in about 4 more months. I am also thinking about leaving verison and going the prepaid route.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Anybody else?

Comment

The wife and I just got Straight talk phones. Free talk, text, data, long distance, surfing for $30 a month. We got them on a "black Friday" deal. My SIL has one also, she pays $45 a month, she didn't get the black friday deal. They use the AT&T towers, from what I understand. I have service in places I didn't have with Sprint. So far I'm very happy with them.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

One more bump

Comment

Okay one more!

Comment

Family talk from walmart. $45.00 for the first line and $35.00 each additional line. They are using t-mobile

Comment

Would anybody that had had an iPhone or AT&T smart phone say any of these stack up close? I am curious for service, camera and gettin on web out in the woods. Love my iPhone but can't stand the fees and bs to own one

Comment

I am using t-mobile started last month unlimited talk text and web for $50.00. So far it has been good. A lot less droped calls than att.

Comment

Working...
                              X