Mosquitoes & Flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosquitoes & Flies

What are you guys and gals using to keep them off of your pups?? With all the rain the squiters are all over the place and really bothering my pup...

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    What are you guys and gals using to keep them off of your pups?? With all the rain the squiters are all over the place and really bothering my pup...
    Did you forget to put the (r) in there?

I kid, but they make an all natural repellent that works well for mosquitos and biting fly's. Didn't need to buy any this year unfortunately, but I'll do some digging. Pretty sure I purchased it at petsmart.

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
      Did you forget to put the (r) in there?

I kid, but they make an all natural repellent that works well for mosquitos and biting fly's. Didn't need to buy any this year unfortunately, but I'll do some digging. Pretty sure I purchased it at petsmart.
      Great if you find the product name please post it up.

Comment

I use a bracelet they sell at Walmart for people. It smells like bug spray or repellent. I put it around my dogs neck. The flies and mosquitoes were crazy the other week at my place.

Comment

Cutter Back Yard Bug Control

Works on everything.

Spray bushes house etc.................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            Cutter Back Yard Bug Control

Works on everything.

Spray bushes house etc.................
            Thanks I will be spraying the back yard and porch... I had knee to waist high grass with all the rain and having been gone for two weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
              I use a bracelet they sell at Walmart for people. It smells like bug spray or repellent. I put it around my dogs neck. The flies and mosquitoes were crazy the other week at my place.
              Will be looking for these today...

Comment

Wipe, get at feed store.

Comment

Working...
                X