No announcement yet.

Dove opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headed to brownwood with my 2 boys saturday early!

Comment

Loaded and headed to Hondo

Comment

Heading down back home hidalgo county tomorrow after work and will sleep until the afternoon then head down to the rio grande to do some shooting birds are flying back home

Comment

Browning family reunion in Haskell. I thought we were dry up here on the flat land but that part of the country is really hurting, all but two tanks have gone dry on our place. There are some birds in the area and i believe water is going to be the key to getting your limit.

Comment

Hill/Bosque on Lake Whitney in the morning, grilling and football in the afternoon.

Comment

Gustine this weekend. Hopefully there are birds because they are thin at home.

Comment

Mason...today

Comment

Elgin.........Sat morn.......first Texas Dove hunt. Pumped. Be safe out there everyone!!

Comment

Just north of Austin for an AM hunt. Plan on being done and cleaned up with plenty of time before the Texas game.

Comment

Johnson county in the morning...no clue on if we will have birds. Very hit or miss spot

Comment

Headed up to Breckenridge tonight for a weekend of hunts. We typically hit limits no problem but we are getting really bad bird number reports from friends out there. Nonetheless we'll be out there having a good time either way.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                          Yall hunting corps land or private?
                          Private. I've seen quite a few in the back of our neighborhood/COE land FYI.

Comment

Headed to Del Rio here, going through Castroville now.

Comment

Headed to Waller co. Heard theres no birds but ain't been home in months so it'll be good to catch up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

... I'm thinking not much work getting done today...

Comment

Working...
                                X