No announcement yet.

Apple Flavored Corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid at the Marble Falls HEB said yeah it went up because deer season is coming soon. I told him I bought my last bag there. I’m headed to the feed store in Llano. 6.15 for 50lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
      The kid at the Marble Falls HEB said yeah it went up because deer season is coming soon. I told him I bought my last bag there. I’m headed to the feed store in Llano. 6.15 for 50lbs
      I've seen it as high as $8.70 a bag over here in Brownsville. Right now it's at $7.97

Comment

Don't know what they get for a bag, but I saw these guys at an outdoor show and got some sample bags. Deer seem to like it. They seemed like good people. Not sure I'll buy it but figured I'd throw it out there.

Comment

Dang deer around my place have never seen a apple... I don’t get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
            They have it, they went from 6.48 a 50lb bag to 7.97!
            In one week!

It is good clean corn. Smells good also. I think deer like it better but I'll stick to Brown's corn for under $6 a bag until HEB goes down again.

Comment

I'm waiting on the peanut flavored corn.

Comment

They don’t care that it’s Apple but Mumme’s corn is the cleanest corn there is. That’s why I get it.

My free range deer dont even care if its clean corn.... ever see deer in a corn field? They dont need flavored corn or corn off the cob.....

Comment

What happened to the vanilla scent crowd ?
                  I figure something that smells “loud”
                  Is a scent they get used to and will
                  Come further if they smell it.

Comment

Vanilla does work

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                      My free range deer dont even care if its clean corn.... ever see deer in a corn field? They dont need flavored corn or corn off the cob.....
                      My don't either, but my feeders do. lol

Comment

My don't either, but my feeders do. lol
                        You win!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          In one week!

It is good clean corn. Smells good also. I think deer like it better but I'll stick to Brown's corn for under $6 a bag until HEB goes down again.
                          I buy all my corn from Brown’s, too.
                          But Mumme’s is cleaner and I think deer prefer it, if given the choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                            Dang deer around my place have never seen a apple... I don’t get it!
                            99%of catfish have never seen a shrimp and they love it.

Comment

My hill country deer and Colorado County deer love Apple Scented or Vanilla Scented corn. I get the Apple at HEB or the Vanilla from the local feed store.

Comment

Side by side deer might prefer apple scented corn, but with no apple scent corn deer prefer corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X