Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is without a lease and loves to hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Just remembered, my nephew is 18 and would love to shoot his first deer with his Henry rifle that he inherited when my step dad passed away. Him and my brother haven’t been able to get a lease in years. He fishes all the time so that may be another reason he doesn’t get to hunt much. He lives in Austin and is closer than I am. I’d be willing to come just for the turkeys! Those suckers eat good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes they do. Just had mine tonight. If you can't find someone to go, I'm ready to call in sick to work anytime

"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind."

Comment

Shot my first on last year with my benelli. Hope to wack one with a bow next! But my buddy that lets me and my fiancé turkey hunt sold the place that had turkeys on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 13 year old son that would love a deer or turkey hunt. We have been in Texas for 6 years without a lease.

Comment

Nice gesture

Comment

Sorry guys I have been way to busy watching the stros loose, will hunt in the am and send some pm’s to the best cook, lol

Comment

Awesome gesture! Salute!!

Comment

Awesome gesture! Cheers

Comment

Bill, I don’t have a lease, but do have a place to hunt, so if someone in more need is out there, help them out!!! I would come out to hunt with you though, just to finally meet you. I’m in Sonora, so not too far either.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cool deal!
                    Really great of you!

Comment

Awesome offer sir. This green screen is something else!

Comment

I don't have a lease but I have been fortunate enough for a coworker to let my wife shoot a doe using one of his MLD tags. I would love to get my wife on a spring gobbler one day.

And she makes a one heck of a strawberry cake lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What an offer!
                          I do not have a lease, but have been hunting public land for the first time this year. I have an 11 yr old who is itching to go hunting again. I'm just not sure if public land during gun season is the right choice. Interested, and applaud your generosity.

Comment

I was on a lease near Eden for 1 year. My goodness did it have the turkey. I was all excited about it at first, then quickly found out what a pain it can be when 50+ turkey come in and vacuum up your corn every hunt lol. Nice gesture sir.

Comment

Great gesture!

Comment

There still is kindness in this crazy world. Kudos.

Comment

Working...
                                X