• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
      Huh?!??!

Ricky is the Frito Whisperer. That was the year before you started going to GRXH if I remember right.

Comment

Magically ricky pulls a bag of Fritos out of the river

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
          Things typically work best when we organize into teams, select areas, and within those teams, designate blockers (people posted up along travel corridors and pinch points) and pushers (people moving around trying to get shots but usually spooking pigs to the blockers).

Last year the haul was three I believe, and it was a whopping NINE the year before that. This year we must break the record and hit ten!
          Also to add on this everyone was new one time and we are a pretty welcoming group and you will be put in a group that knows what they are doing and will show you the ropes. Don't worry this hunt will become a yearly tradition for you. It is for me and I guarantee that I have the longest commute to the hunt and this will be my fourth year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            Magically ricky pulls a bag of Fritos out of the river
            Technically he was correct as it was "gathered."

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
              Whoah there, turbo

Also, keep in mind many will be added to the "Sissy Little Girly Men" list, for not showing up.
              Ha!...Full throttle!...I like his style.

Ill push. Bojack is concerned about organization and perforation via arrow...I cant say I havent wondered myself too. Ive reassured him "Believe in Rat. He aint gonna f around."

Im thinking of leaving the boat if weve got an armada already. Ill standby for direction... I can come by bike, foot, minivan, kayak, canoe, flatbottom john boat...too much can sometimes be too much.

Heck...Ill push on the way to camp from 95&29 Friday evening...set up some blockers...meat for Saturday morning push?...just presenting an optional plan to the Lieutenants...to present to the Generals...following chain of command...Yee Hawg!
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-23-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

2 6 D A Y S

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  With 60 people hopefully we kill 20-30!
                  Now this is funny, but don't worry; GRXH will suck that optimism out through your nostrils and force feed it back to you as heartbreak and despair.

I like the attitude though!

Organized plans of attack have been discussed and they work great; however, that's not to say that you can't camp out in your favorite spot if you would like. Some do, some don't we have no problems either way.

Every one contributes, even those who sit around the fire; wood must be cut, pigs skint and deboned, meat prepared and cooked, people organized and shuttles provided, someone to man the comms for emergency retrieval and to do the Pig Down Dance!

My shoulder is better this year though, so I will be hunting more but I will still be the camp ***** mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    Now this is funny, but don't worry; GRXH will suck that optimism out through your nostrils and force feed it back to you as heartbreak and despair.

I like the attitude though!

Organized plans of attack have been discussed and they work great; however, that's not to say that you can't camp out in your favorite spot if you would like. Some do, some don't we have no problems either way.

Every one contributes, even those who sit around the fire; wood must be cut, pigs skint and deboned, meat prepared and cooked, people organized and shuttles provided, someone to man the comms for emergency retrieval and to do the Pig Down Dance!

My shoulder is better this year though, so I will be hunting more but I will still be the camp ***** mostly.
                    I've never been to Granger, but I like beer, bows, killing things, eating said things, and BS'ing around a fire. I think it's going to be an adventure for sure!

Comment

I've never been to Granger, but I like beer, bows, killing things, eating said things, and BS'ing around a fire. I think it's going to be an adventure for sure!
                      That's the right kind of attitude to have for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        That's the right kind of attitude to have for sure.
                        Even if we don't kill anything, which is a distinct possibility, it will still be the best time in the woods you have ever had, with a bunch of people you don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                          Even if we don't kill anything, which is a distinct possibility, it will still be the best time in the woods you have ever had, with a bunch of people you don't know!
                          Hopefully better than that time I ran into some strange naked people doing some weird chant thing in the middle of nowhere in the dark!

Comment

Hopefully better than that time I ran into some strange naked people doing some weird chant thing in the middle of nowhere in the dark!

There's a main fire that most everyone hangs out at, but last year there was a smaller secondary fire that I'm pretty sure had some weird naked chanting stuff going on.......

Comment

Originally posted by Hog Lick View Post
                              There's a main fire that most everyone hangs out at, but last year there was a smaller secondary fire that I'm pretty sure had some weird naked chanting stuff going on.......
                              All fun and games until somebody loses a wiener.

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
                                Are you going to make it this year Ricky?
                                Yes sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X