Rifle Hog Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rifle Hog Hunt

Just gathering information for a rifle Hog Hunt during "Spring Break" , So my daughter will be able to come with me.

- Nightime over lights or Typical Deer Stand like Hunting
    - Reasonable chance for sucess or see something
    - Skinning area
    - Within 1-1.5 hours of San Antonio
    - Lodging If it's a weekend
    - Weekend hunt or Just a 1 day Night Hunt

Went to a Night Hog Hunt near McCoy years ago for $200 a night but can't find the Information ... Anybody know of anything in this area ?

Comment

Give Ryan Longer at Longer Outdoors a call. He operates mainly out of the San Antonio area. I had a chance to hunt with him in April and had a fantastic time. He goes out of his way to make sure you not only can get on animals, but also that your "non-hunting" time is enjoyable. I have seen several of the photos after his hog hunts and all I would say is "bring big coolers" When I booked it was because his prices were more then competitive, but once I experienced 1st hand the hospitality he offers I am a client and friend for life.

Comment

TTT ... I know more people are concerned about Deer Hunting now but There has got to be some more "Reasonably Priced" Rifle hog Hunting places out there ...

Thanks for the information
        the lab

Comment

Hog Heaven

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
          TTT ... I know more people are concerned about Deer Hunting now but There has got to be some more "Reasonably Priced" Rifle hog Hunting places out there ...

Thanks for the information
          the lab
          I hunted with Hog Heaven, doing a 24 hour hunt. I took my bow and rifle. But, the rifle available at the water tower blind, which is amazing, has incredible technology. The blind itself is huge! Read the reviews on his site. Several are friends of mine with which I hunted. Good luck, have fun, and eat at the Mexican restaurant in Freer.

Comment

The one in McCoy was one of the best places I ever hog hunted. Candace Was the lady's name at the ranch I hunted. I killed 8 one night. But she sold the ranch. I talked to I guess her new husband and he told me they sold the ranch.

Comment

TTT ... dang and I just found the contact information.

Back to the Drawing Board ...

Comment

TTT ... Is ther NO 1-Night Hog Hunting places with 1-1.5 hours of the San Antonio Area ... Or is everybodies mind on Deer Hunting ?

Could use some Help ...

Comment

TTT ... Is ther NO 1-Night Hog Hunting places with 1-1.5 hours of the San Antonio Area ... Or is everybodies mind on Deer Hunting ?

Could use some Help ...
                  Could use some Google, too.

There's a group of guys in Seguin that have very good reviews and extremely high kill ratios. I think they are Night Hogs dot com.

Comment

Check out boarsnestranch

Comment

Just gathering information for a rifle Hog Hunt during "Spring Break" , So my daughter will be able to come with me.

- Nightime over lights or Typical Deer Stand like Hunting
                      - Reasonable chance for sucess or see something
                      - Skinning area
                      - Within 1-1.5 hours of San Antonio
                      - Lodging If it's a weekend
                      - Weekend hunt or Just a 1 day Night Hunt
                      Just sent you a PM.

Comment

Give me a call I will set you up. I have nice big blinds y'all can hunt together.
                        Barry 8307430936 barjdayhunts.com 30 - 45 min from San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                        X