Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asacrow530 View Post
    Got him in Hardeman county. Been hunting him hard for a long time.
    Awesome buck. Congrats!

Comment

Awesome Buck, Congrats!

Comment

Nothing and I mean NOTHING of any size or age moving on our place. Worst I have seen! No fawn crop, no quail and no mature deer so far. Lots, and Lots of greenery still around. Even when a turkey or hog comes thru a feeder, they eat, maybe, and then leave quickly!

Comment

No deer seen this am from the blind. Driving around picking up other hunters we saw multiple bucks and does feeding on the green growth growing in the sandy areas. We need a whopper freeze ASAP. I’ve killed 200 plus mosquitos in this trip. I thought I was done with thermacells for the year.

Comment

That’s a beautiful buck.
            Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
              Who drives the dark gray Chevy with a tbh sticker? Passed me at pampa and turned off just east of the gray county line.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              You got me lol. I assume you were in the blue dully? Was headed out to feed cows and spotting for deer. Didn't see a single deer until I turn off the ranch and almost hit a WT doe on county road .

Comment

Congrats. That's a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
                  You got me lol. I assume you were in the blue dully? Was headed out to feed cows and spotting for deer. Didn't see a single deer until I turn off the ranch and almost hit a WT doe on county road .
                  That was me. I was trying to rush home to get in my blind.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE-Z View Post
                    A little predator calling in Childress turned into a pig chase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double Z, you guys hunted with Britt right? Saw yalls photos from Britt. Great hunt. We hunt through the Doty’s too. Glad you guys had a great trip.

Comment

Well got to hunt last night and this morning near McLean. Thinking they would move last night before storm, but it average at best. This morning was slowest in a few years, no tracks going across roads, little movement any where. Guessing tonight or tomorrow should be good as these deer come back out of the thick stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhadley10 View Post
                        Double Z, you guys hunted with Britt right? Saw yalls photos from Britt. Great hunt. We hunt through the Doty’s too. Glad you guys had a great trip.

Yep! He’s a long time family friend and we go to church together. He asked Sunday if I wanted to come do some predator calling so we headed down and put the foxpro out. We had an excellent time!

Comment

Any snow anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                            Any snow anywhere?

3” approximately in Wheeler county.

I get to...

Comment

Some pics from the last 2 weeks in Kent co. Here's the 6 yr old buck I took last weekend from wifes blind. 129" and change.

Comment

Barret loving life. He was bored so we busted a few ducks for him to retrieve.

Comment

Working...
                                X