Hog Mountain Hunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    Sent them an email with questions and never got a response back, been 3 weeks now.

By no means am I being a smart arse, but it might not hurt to call. A friend of mine ran an operation like this for years. He mentioned getting literally hundreds of emails per week, and he just didn't have time to sit down and reply to each and every one. If this guy is busy with clients, and is a one man show, the phone might be your best bet.

Comment

he answers the phone every time I call. Headed out Sunday to hunt on monday for a ram and some hogs. Super stoked

Comment

Originally posted by tjtaylor View Post
        As many as you want. It's $80 for the day and your first hog, $40 for every hog after that.
        Did you see any of the rams he had there? If so, were they pretty impressive?

Comment

Dang I want in on this deal!
          Do you happen to have a number or a site to visit?

Comment

hog

Comment

Went to The Hog Mtn Ranch yesterday evening and shot two hogs within 5 minutes of sitting in the stand. Unfortunately we couldn't find either of them but I'll be back there soon.

Comment

Did you see any rams?

Comment

I saw a bunch of rams but they were in a pin at the front entrance.

Comment

back up for a great place to bow hunt pigs before it gets real hot

Comment

going to try to book a hunt hope he is not booked up. may take a group of guys from work. ought to be a good time.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the Hog Mtn Ranch & can't wait to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by El suave View Post
                          back up for a great place to bow hunt pigs before it gets real hot
                          Honestly, if you can tough out the heat, i've been there in the heat of the summer before and there's no slow down from the pigs. Actually, the slowest time for pigs (at least at Hog Mountain) that i've seen is when it's cold. No lie, the last evening of the hunt last week I saw nothing in the morning because it was cold and windy. In the evening it warmed up and I saw probably 5 groups of 20+ pigs. Ended up shooting one right between the eyes and never found him. Kinda disappointed since I made a pretty good shot. Them critters are tough as nails

Comment

This thread seems to be more of a sales pitch than a review.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              This thread seems to be more of a sales pitch than a review.
                              Nope. I could care less if any one else goes there. That just means less pigs for me to shoot next time I go.

Comment

Originally posted by thepkmac View Post
                                Nope. I could care less if any one else goes there. That just means less pigs for me to shoot next time I go.
                                No need to go on the defensive. I said it seemed like a sales pitch. The majority of your posts have been about this ranch, so either you really love it or you have an interest in it. If it was just a secret then I appreciate the info. I am leery, because there are many people that come through this section looking for free advertisement. If you aren't, then cool. Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X