Bad Day On The Motorcycle today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Day On The Motorcycle today.

Bad day on the bike. Coming home from work and a box truck turned left out of a parking lot in front of me and I nailed it on it's left side. Banged me up. But I walked away. Bike is FUBAR.

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
    Bad day on the bike. Coming home from work and a box truck turned left out of a parking lot in front of me and I nailed it on it's left side. Banged me up. But I walked away. Bike is FUBAR.
    And that is why I will never own a bike, to many people don't look out for motorcycles.

Glad you came out of it okay, lots of people don't.

Comment

glad you are OK - will probably be sore tomorrow.....

Comment

That's why I stopped riding. Glad your ok.

Comment

Hate to hear that happening to a bike brother. Its amazing what you see out there when you're on a bike, people just aren't as attentive as they need to be behind the wheel. Glad to hear you're ok. God bless.

Comment

Glad you are ok.

After working in the ER, I realized those things are the QUICKEST WAY TO ORGAN DONATION

Comment

Glad you survived to post. After a solid 10 years of putting every mile I could on my HD's, I sold my RoadGlide last year after two incidents in 4 months just like what happened to you. If my wife had been on the back at the time of the first one....I wouldn't have lived to see the second one.

Comment

glad to hear your ok. the bike is replacable your not...! i was pulling into a sonic one time and had an elderly ladie not even paying attention headed dead nuts for me as she was trying to pull out, i laid it down and rolled away barely missing the car the bike went under her car. as she got out she had this dumbfounded look on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                  Glad you are ok.

After working in the ER, I realized those things are the QUICKEST WAY TO ORGAN DONATION
                  After being a police officer for 20 years.....this ^^^^^^

Sooooo not worth it

Glad you are OK

Comment

The man upstairs was watching over you today brotha. Glad your ok.

Comment

Glad you are okay

Comment

Any of them you can post afterwards is a good one if it has to happen.

I ride, and I plan on doing it as long as I can, but there are a lot of idiots in cages out there

Comment

Glad you made it.

Comment

Glad you are alright. There goes one of your 9 lives.

Comment

Good you're OK. I dropped my roomates road bike in college turning around in a farm and it happended so fast, I thought it could happen faster on a road and I never bought one for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X