Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks but getting to Kimbrel could pay dividends later in the series. Bregman just missed.

Comment

Almost got to Kimbrel in the 9th.

Split in Boston has to be considered a good outcome, really.

Go Stros!

Comment

Not what I expected from our pitchers, but we are still in good shape. Tied up headed to H-town.

Comment

Boston has proven that they wont let Bregman kill them...its gonna be on Gurriel and Gonzo......
          Bregman got 1 pitch in 2 games to hit and he drove it to the wall last night....

Altuve needs to stop swinging at trash.....

Nice to see Correa hitting a little better...

4 of their runs came on passed balls or wild pitches....uuughghhghghgh

Comment

Boston has proven that they wont let Bregman kill them...its gonna be on Gurriel and Gonzo......
            Bregman got 1 pitch in 2 games to hit and he drove it to the wall last night....

Altuve needs to stop swinging at trash.....

Nice to see Correa hitting a little better...

4 of their runs came on passed balls or wild pitches....uuughghhghghgh

Comment

Anyone catch this from last night? https://sportstalk790.iheart.com/fea...l&Sc=editorial

Comment

Yeah. I'm wondering if it's "Rosin" as opposed to pine tar. I think rosin is legal...but not sure if it has to be in a rosin bag on the mound.

Comment

Has to be an official rosin bag on the mound.

Comment

[QUOTE=zztex;13348126]99% of pitchers use it. Nobody cares unless it's obvious like Pineda a few years ago. On the bill of cap or on glove mostly. Hitters want the pitcher to have control of where it's going.

To quote myself from May of this year. Believe me, we don't want to start no shiat about this
                    Last edited by zztex; 10-15-2018, 11:55 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Love me some Joe Niekro. Youtube his "emory board" video. Hilarious when he throws it out of his back pocket right in front of the ump.

Comment

People actually listen to Josh Innes? Fo real?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          People actually listen to Josh Innes? Fo real?
                          I do. Can't stand the azzes on 610 any more. And I like hearing about Astros instead of the Texans.

Comment

Can't see how that sticky stuff on your arm can be legal... That's what the rosin bag is for. It is for BOTH teams and remains on the mound... Sure looks like he sprayed that tar on his arm... It comes in a spray can now...

I DEMAND AN FBI INVESTIGATION!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I do. Can't stand the azzes on 610 any more. And I like hearing about Astros instead of the Texans.
                              610am does suck. I remember when Josh was run out of La., 610am, and Philly.
                              Pretty bad when his show is better than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                610am does suck. I remember when Josh was run out of La., 610am, and Philly.
                                Pretty bad when his show is better than the rest.
                                Yeah. He's not great...but does have a lot more baseball talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X