Offshore fishing cell phone guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offshore fishing cell phone guru

Question, We are headed to the chandelier islands next month and the time we are going my nephew is having a big business transaction to deal with. I have been told there is no cell phone service out there and was wondering his options to keep in touch with his clients. let me know if you can think of an option

Will hot spots work?

Rent a sat phone to make sure

Comment

Does the boat have Wifi? There are some decent wifi calling apps available. If not satellite phone.

Comment

VI we went on had a sat phone for emergencies, or I'm sure Capt. Bobby would have allowed for a big business deal for a fee. No idea what those things cost to use.

Comment

go to TFF saltwater or offshore forums, or just talk with your guide/captain if going with one.

Comment

Thanks guys I’ll give captain Bobby a call and see what he says. Is there. Way to have the sat phone rental hooked up to his cell number ?

Comment

He'll know answer to that if you're going with him. If so it's an awesome trip !!!

Comment

I have read about this product but have not tried one.
                It may be the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  He'll know answer to that if you're going with him. If so it's an awesome trip !!!
                  Yes sir. After reading a couple reviews about his operation I always wanted to. Then last year saltwaterslick posted his trip and I booked

Comment

Working...
                  X