Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So . Many. Pins....

Comment

I have a 2 pin slider. I liked my 5 pin Axel, still do, but wanted less clutter in view. Was hesitant to go to slider because I didn't want to have to continually move my pin every time the animal moved. I decided on a 2 pin slider from Spot Hogg. Allows me to have my first pin at 20 and the second at 34. Seems as though you are wanting for shooting 3D. If so, you have time to move your pins so maybe a slider is a good choice. I also went with vertical pins instead of horizontal, which is less obstruction in the viewing area. Might be worth checking out to see how you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Duck View Post
        Yeah I want a hundred yard pin for a just cuz, went to some three d shoots that had some hundred targets that I lost too many arrows at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        So I guess your going to loose a lot more arrows sighting this 7 pin in?

Comment

Are they worth it or not?!

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
          So I guess your going to loose a lot more arrows sighting this 7 pin in?[emoji33]

Gots me a hay bale [emoji847]

Comment

one is all I need or want

Comment

I like mine. Spot Hogg 7 Deadly Pins in .010.

It makes holdover much more intuitive at long, in-between, yardages.

I shoot a reasonably speedy rig and notice no “clutter” in my sight window. Pins don’t obscure anything.

I think that complaint is a product of how some folks eyes talk to their brains. My wife cannot shoot through mesh because she can’t focus on the animal past it. She just sees the screen. I suspect the same for folks that get distracted by multiple pins.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Duck View Post
                Thank you! Only one really answered the actual question being asked!

The way of the world... share your opinion even if it wasnt asked for.

Glad I was able to help.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X