Plumber - Tomball area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plumber - Tomball area

Anyone know of a reasonable and honest plumber in the Tomball area. I've got a sink drain that perpetually clogs (wife's vanity) and it is backed up again. No more Liquid Plumber, it only lasts a couple of months. Bad part is that sink is also our HVAC primary drain line.

Lindsey Plumbing sir

Comment

Originally posted by chadt1234 View Post
      Anyone know of a reasonable and honest plumber in the Tomball area. I've got a sink drain that perpetually clogs (wife's vanity) and it is backed up again. No more Liquid Plumber, it only lasts a couple of months. Bad part is that sink is also our HVAC primary drain line.
      A great way to take care of this problem is to put a large bowl under your p-trap, open it up for your wife and ask her to clean get all her hair and gunk out of the drain line and p-trap.

The trick to this, though, is doing it with a straight face and not getting kicked to the couch.

Good luck!

Comment

I wish the p-trap was the problem. I've already disconnected the plumbing under the sink. I think the original plumber put some tighter corners in the pipe that is normal. My rinky dink plumbing snake gets caught up before I find the clog.

Comment

My sink drain upstairs also serves as the primary drain for my HVAC system. It will clog up usually once per year. I have been pouring bleach down the HVAC drain line in the attic and it seems to reduce the issue. If yours is like mine, I highly doubt your issue is caused by excessive hair in the drain line. My clogs up with some nasty looking black algae stuff. The bleach seems to knock it out.

Comment

I've put drano, liquid plumber etc down it several times. I think those are bleach concentrates by the smell of them.

Comment

I have used Daniels plumbing located here in Tomball. They actually found and replaced a defective part in my hot water heater instead of just replacing the whole hot water heater. Saved me a bunch of money.

Comment

I had the same problem with hair before. Take a dish rag and wet it. Then get your shop vac out. You can stick the hose of the shop vac over the drain and wrap with the wet rag to get a good seal. Should suck out the blockage.

Comment

Working...
                X